Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crib Matching Toddler Set - by Request

by rebecah Posted 2nd Nov 2007 at 2:36 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 4:43 AM by rebecah : Added New BV EP Sofa

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 3:00 AM
Wow, thanks! I love your set, it's incredible! One thing though ... is there any chance of adding a changing table? That would make it absolutely perfect.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 3:02 AM Last edited by rebecah : 2nd Nov 2007 at 3:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by erica_jean698
Wow, thanks! I love your set, it's incredible! One thing though ... is there any chance of adding a changing table? That would make it absolutely perfect.

My one tile changing table will work with the set found here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=240685

This set also matches the Maxis changing table as those textrues are the same.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 6:26 AM
Rebecah this is just amazing, now we have so many different recolors of your great sets.
I just love everything that you create for us and cant wait to see what your great mind comes up with next.
Thank You
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 6:59 AM
You can make so many things! What talent.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
My one tile changing table will work with the set found here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=240685

This set also matches the Maxis changing table as those textrues are the same.

Thank you! Another excellent object!
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 2:17 AM
Does this come with the meshes?

Quote:
So swim to the end of the river
Until there's no shiver left in your spine
Live like there won't be tomorrow
See through your sorrow
See through your own eyes
-Beautiful Life by Charlotte Martin

Call me Nozomi. Nothing else.
Simmer, Pokemon Trainer, and proud! ^_^
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pokegal200
Does this come with the meshes?

Yes all the files are the meshes, there are no actual recolors it pulls the textures from the maxis cirb.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 2:53 AM
Brilliant!
Brilliant! Just brilliant!!!!!

If I had 3 wishes, I would want a 3 story home, $10,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,
and three more wishes.
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 2:53 AM
Rebecah, your the best!

If I had 3 wishes, I would want a 3 story home, $10,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,
and three more wishes.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 11:57 AM
what's amazing is the low kb in the file and it's like must have great work
Instructor
#12 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 9:57 AM
Hi Rebecah! I have placed the sailboat in my game cause I was needing something similar to a toddlers autonomous bath tub. I got a small problem and checked the coding and maybe you can take a look if you wish.

The interaction play has the line 9 stablishing a motive change going up at 0064 speed to reach literal 0046.
But on code line 21 it stablishes a motive limit of constant 1001:01. This constant has a value of FFCE. As it stops the interaction (Play), it sounds inconsistent.
In fact, my toddlers go constantly to the boat and stop to start again and stop.
I changed the coding for my personal use (as I said I want it to be an autonomous toddler bath tub), but I thought it would be good to report first.

Thanks for your creations.
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
Hi Rebecah! I have placed the sailboat in my game cause I was needing something similar to a toddlers autonomous bath tub. I got a small problem and checked the coding and maybe you can take a look if you wish.

The interaction play has the line 9 stablishing a motive change going up at 0064 speed to reach literal 0046.
But on code line 21 it stablishes a motive limit of constant 1001:01. This constant has a value of FFCE. As it stops the interaction (Play), it sounds inconsistent.
In fact, my toddlers go constantly to the boat and stop to start again and stop.
I changed the coding for my personal use (as I said I want it to be an autonomous toddler bath tub), but I thought it would be good to report first.

Thanks for your creations.

Wow thanks I will fix that asap. If anyone finds code errors in my items please let me know. I'm still learning the codes and really appreciate any help I can get.
Scholar
#14 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 4:29 PM
Gorgeous Sets! ThankYou Rebecah! I So Love It When Everything Matches! :D

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 12:28 AM
Thanks this is a great set, do you think in the future you could make it to match normal beddings instead of just the crib beddings. That would be great :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 4:41 AM
mcrudd I did do that too.
Inventor
#17 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:27 PM
Don't know how I could have miss this great upload, I love all your creations Rebecah, thank you so much for another great set!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 6:55 AM
Somehow I missed this and just found it today, but I had to say thanks!! I've been using your other toddler bed, but always wished I had a crib matching one for when I've got an infant and toddler sharing a room. If I only knew this was here all along! Thanks!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th May 2009 at 11:06 PM
I thought I saw the Veil of Dreams in the long length single window width (not the short one that came from Maxis) that had the crib matching under your name once upon a time. I'm trying to find it again and I haven't had much success. Can you point me in the right direction?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 12:39 AM
this great i was think of making a play and this would be perfect for that.
thanks ^^
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:04 AM
I downloaded these a few days ago and they're great! They look wonderful, and they make raising toddlers so much easier. One thing I noticed, though, is that occasionally after my toddler uses the potty, the censor stays on the toddler. After changing clothes the censor covers only one hand, and stays until the toddler ages. It's a little distracting but nothing else, and it won't stop me from using it, but I thought I'd let it be known. Thanks for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 4:44 AM
very nice indeed
Field Researcher
#23 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 11:28 PM Last edited by rielynn71 : 24th Apr 2012 at 11:59 PM.
Rebecah, I'm having some issues with the toybox. They don't have the usual menu options. Toddlers are fine, they have "play with" and it works as it should, but children have "dispose" and "ask to join" and adults get "play with" and "dispose".

If a child clicks on it, not even selecting anything, a toy appears in their hand and then disappears. "Ask to join" just disappears right out of the queue and does nothing. "Play with" causes adults to get out a toy, then it disappears and they reset. This sometimes happens autonomously.

"Dispose" causes children and adults to get out a toy and set it on the floor. Teens and Elders only get "dispose" which does the same. Seems like this is just an issue of "get toy out" being mislabeled.

I have all EP's and the holiday and celebration SP's. I have other CC toyboxes and no issues with those. Not sure if these were the options you intended and they're just not working right for me. I love this set so much I hate not being able to use the toyboxes. Thanks for any help and for making this set!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 9:39 PM
Thank You