Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mini Lane No.05 with 1x1 Lot

by raxwind Posted 7th Nov 2007 at 7:52 AM - Updated 8th Nov 2007 at 6:47 AM by raxwind

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 7:33 PM
cute house thanks =)
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 12:21 AM
I'm a sucker for mini houses, great job. I think I'll check the rest of your page out too.
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 7:57 AM
This is really pretty mini, thanks,
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 6:35 PM
"I wonder if it is liveable,haha....."--raxwind

Thanks for uploading this pretty mini, raxwind. I love 1X1 lots. They can be uber romantic, and fun for small families. Besides, who doesn't love a challenge? This lot is perfectly aligned with Will Lloyd Wright's original concept of architectural efficiency. We'll make it livable--Nya-ha-ha!

Any world created is a world alive. Nurture your creation as you would a child, then share it with others, and enrich this world we humans call Planet Earth.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 1:43 PM
Love the house raxwind, fits in with my current minimalist streak. Only problem is my sims cant reach the top floor without my adjusting the space above the stairs!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 6:40 PM
Awesome

Works excellently with the spiral staircase download.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 3:16 AM
is it possible for you to make this house without the use of open for business? id really appreciate that, this is great architecture!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 6:26 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.