Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 106

by larsson1970 Posted 10th Nov 2007 at 1:41 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2009 at 10:31 AM by larsson1970

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 3:45 PM
Wonderful stuff (as usual)! I always look forward to your uploads because my Sims only reside in homes made by Larsson.

MUMBLER! Seriously, I cannot understand a word you're saying! .... Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 6:10 PM
As usual so pretty house, thanks for sharing .

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 7:38 PM
This is a really attractive house. Your talented work never disappoints! Thank you so much for making my game so much more interesting . . .
Scholar
#5 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 11:30 AM
You always do such a nice job with your homes.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Instructor
#6 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:35 PM
I like the details in this one - especially the outdoor fireplace.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 8:12 AM
November thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR