Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paul Banks (Interpol)

by kamikitten Posted 11th Nov 2007 at 12:18 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2009 at 5:56 PM by kamikitten

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:05 PM
you are so talented this is awesome!

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:16 PM
Oh my god, I love you. Thank you SOOOOO much!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:17 PM
Interpol ^^
Amazing sim!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:22 PM
=D It was approved! You're so talented.

|| Imo ||
| Flickr | Journal |
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:28 PM
I've never seen him before
but I liked it
Thank you

"Yaşamı ve ölümü vermek istiyorum, sağlığı ve çılgınlığı; toplum düzenini eleştirmek istiyorum, işler halinde, en yoğun biçiminde."

VIRGINIA WOOLF
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:34 PM
Interpol has been my favorite band for years and I have a huge fangirl crush on Paul. Thanks for making him, he looks fantastic!
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlondSully
Interpol has been my favorite band for years and I have a huge fangirl crush on Paul.

Guess why I made him not one of the other guys...? Bingo! Because I have a fangirl crush on him too! haha

I am glad that you guys like him, makes me happy to know that

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 5:09 PM
Thanks for making him kamikitten you're truly talented. I LOVE Interpol myself and I have a slight fangirl crush on him as well I just hope one day you might be moved *nudge nudge* to make the rest of the band.
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 5:28 PM
I'm not really into music, so I had no idea who he is, but he's supercute! A great likeness to the actual person, too.
Um, which Peggy hair is he sporting? Or is that an edit?
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 5:34 PM Last edited by kamikitten : 11th Nov 2007 at 5:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Crazysimsaddict
Um, which Peggy hair is he sporting? Or is that an edit?

CLICKIE! - get the number 0028 and 0033 from page 17 because I am not sure which color is the Paul one... I guess is the 0033 but am not sure because the colors in my game are a bit different

Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 5:51 PM
That is a really perfect likeness! If you ever get the time or the urge, you should make Daniel from Interpol as well. :D
Inventor
#13 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 6:13 PM
Great job!! Can always use realistic simmies! Thanks!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 6:24 PM Last edited by kamikitten : 11th Nov 2007 at 7:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by riom
That is a really perfect likeness! If you ever get the time or the urge, you should make Daniel from Interpol as well. :D

I think Sam or Carlos will be the next. I really want to make all the Interpol guys and I hope I will

Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 7:53 PM
Great! You're so talented :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 8:44 PM
i cant download him!! everytime i do i get some wierd message from WinRAR It is telling me that it is in unknown format or is damaged! HELPPP!!!!!
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 8:53 PM Last edited by kamikitten : 11th Nov 2007 at 8:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by cylonsgobad
i cant download him!! everytime i do i get some wierd message from WinRAR It is telling me that it is in unknown format or is damaged! HELPPP!!!!!

you can try now, have uploaded it as .rar file

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 8:59 PM Last edited by wargarurumon : 11th Nov 2007 at 9:05 PM.
WOHOO yeah go interpol

now we need one of tom smith from editors :D

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 9:21 PM
I think I've heard of them but haven't heard their music. He is adorable I must say and I love his freckels.

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 9:21 PM
I don't know who he is either but I love life like sims and he certainly is one. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 9:56 PM
omg! i hope to god you make the rest because if paul looks SUPER SEXY!!!! and i want a daniel of my own in my game. so does my sister we love LOVE interpol. i have an interpol track jacket that i bought at their concert and i really love it i make skin one just for my new paul to wear. im really suprised how closely he looks to the real paul and thank you for the moles.

Vist my website
www.nostalgicsims.com

As long as you credit me go ahead and edit any of my clothing(from MTS2 and my website) and use them in your own creations. And please let me know I would love to see what you make!
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 10:41 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 11th Nov 2007 at 11:07 PM.
I think he is adorable and my sims are gonna love him!
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kamikitten
I think Sam or Carlos will be the next. I really want to make all the Interpol guys and I hope I will

That would be so cool! I'll download all of them, of course!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 2:55 AM
I am impressed with the extrodinary likeness!You should be pleased with this work. It is some of the best I've seen.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 6:40 AM
gatta tell you he looks great in body shop. and thats bodyshop i haven't even taken him in game where he will look amazing! by far the best celebrity sim i have downloaded, because most look one way in a picture and completely different in the bodyshop he looks just as good and with the peggy hair he is perfect. I can't thank you enough kami. you have not deceived me you have amazed me with one smexy sim!

Vist my website
www.nostalgicsims.com

As long as you credit me go ahead and edit any of my clothing(from MTS2 and my website) and use them in your own creations. And please let me know I would love to see what you make!
Page 1 of 3