Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Basegame Mediterranean Luxury Home, $158K furnished

by deann000 Posted 11th Nov 2007 at 4:14 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 9:54 PM
WOW! thanks a LOT! well done and thanks for sharing.

~ Hiro Osric ~
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 10:35 PM
Thanks Great looking house
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 4:17 AM
So many downloads..so few comments. I just have to say that I really like this house. They layout is wonderful and it looks very playable. And, no CC that I don't want in my downloads folder . Big plus for me. *downloading*

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 10:59 AM
Glad you like the house. Sometimes I get more comments on houses people DON'T like than on ones they do. Sigh. I try to do houses that I upload with no--or very little--custom content as my downloads folder is getting pretty full, and I know others have to be in similar shape.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 12:53 AM
I have played this house in 3 neighborhoods, it is a joy to use. Beautifully set up, I can play partial walls or walls down equally easily. I changed out some of the coloring to the cool side, (I hate red, orange and yellow in houses) but the house can be played from the get-go. Nicely done!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 10:02 AM
Why is it snowing in the center upstairs area? How do I fix it? Anyone?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 10:50 AM
Sometimes with Seasons the roof does not block out the weather. When this happens to me, I put in floor tiles in the ceiling above. It will then snow in the "attick" but the floor tiles will block the snow from below. No idea why and when the roof does this.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 4:59 AM
Thanks, I love this house. (Except that warm colors) I put at least one in every neighborhood.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 1:46 AM
Very nice house! I love the style of it and personally, I also love the colors. :-) I too prefer houses that don't have any cc. I have so much of it and if I want to put cc into it afterwards, then great, but I prefer houses without it. :-)