Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Only Horse Your Sims Will Ever Need

by Dragon Slave Posted 11th Nov 2007 at 7:56 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 7:18 PM by whiterider

414 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 365 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 17
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:38 AM
Extremely well done! Thanks tons!

-Carrie :)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:23 PM
Wow! I can't imagine the time put it to this. You did an amazing job! The recolors look great! I especially love Honey Chestnut, Grulla, Bright Copper Bay, and Dark Bay! Beautiful work, thank you!
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:29 PM
Well, you right they are the only horse my sims need!!
Great job!!!
Thank you!

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:30 PM Last edited by JLonier : 12th Nov 2007 at 5:23 PM. Reason: don't shout
Holy geeze!! Do you have any idea how much of an amazing job you did?!?!
Can't wait to see more!!! Question: will the saddles be both on racks and on horses?

An eager horse walks in front of you. A lazy horse walks behind you. But a patient horse walk beside you and sees you as an equal.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:36 PM
roan pack has an error in winrar..

An eager horse walks in front of you. A lazy horse walks behind you. But a patient horse walk beside you and sees you as an equal.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:52 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous, you are extremely talented and patient. I love the colors and new poses. I have all of your other horses from before but you have really outdone yourself with these. Can't wait for Paint and Tobiano colors, also would love to see saddles and tack for on and off the horse. Thank you so much.

You can know someone preciously in a moment of honesty, Than ever you can in a lifetime of lies...
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:52 PM
wow! these look all so realistic!!! thanks a lot!!!
#9 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:52 PM
Wow....thats All I Can Say!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:53 PM
Stunning! I have never DL'd a 'static' animal before, but this beautiful item has just entered my game were it will remain Thank you VERY much and I am very much looking forward to seeing what else you produce.
Scholar
#11 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:54 PM
Clareabell, try redownloading and replacing the corrupted rar.

These are super-duper gorgeous! All we need is an animation genius now to make these horses use-able...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clareabell
roan pack has an error in winrar..

Re-dl the file or try q-express, i had no trouble with it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 2:09 PM
Wow, these are nearly perfect (except of the missing animations )!!
Thank you so much for sharing it! One can really see the effort you put in this project, and I like the descriptions you wrote für each color pack (although I never had the possibility to spend much time with horses, it was an interesting information for me =) ).

I just startet building several farms and medieval castles, your horses will fit in great!
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 2:12 PM
Fantastic!!!! I've been toying with making a ranch lot. Now its decided. These are beautiful.

Now, if we could just get you and Hexameter secluded on a deserted island with lots of electricity, computers, and a once weekly internet link (plus your favorite food & beverage to keep you happy).

Thank you.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 2:16 PM
Thanks, they look AWESOME! I love position #4, it's SO realistic!
Theorist
#16 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 2:29 PM
Wow! This is an amazing piece of work - thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 2:37 PM
These are *gorgeous*!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 2:42 PM Last edited by CynicalChick : 12th Nov 2007 at 3:01 PM.
One suggestion I'd have would be heavier horses. I'd love to have a Gypsy Vanner.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 2:43 PM
DRAGON SLAVE, I LOVE YOU!!! Will you marry me? xD No, I'm just kidding. But I love you and your horses anyways ^^ Thank you!! They are wonderful!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 2:44 PM
10 STARS UPLOAD! - GORGEOUS WORK-
thanx so much,looks so adorable!

p.s. in which 3d program u are made them?
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 2:53 PM
These are great! I'm always looking for animals for farms/ranches and now I truly have all the horses I could need ... until your foals are ready ... and the tack ... perhaps one day with animations! Many, many thank yous!
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 3:05 PM
I LOVE THEM, but i have a question, the old horses ginger ect. every time i clicked on them it just said veiw, but in your pics the sims are interacting with them, does that actually happen?
also you have a water bowl and other objects in the pics are they downloadable?
Field Researcher
#23 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Motoxgirl56
I LOVE THEM, but i have a question, the old horses ginger ect. every time i clicked on them it just said veiw, but in your pics the sims are interacting with them, does that actually happen?
also you have a water bowl and other objects in the pics are they downloadable?

some lovley 'horsey' items here : http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=249492
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elven_Ranger
some lovley 'horsey' items here : http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=249492

thank you for telling me, is it possible for the sims to do what they do in the pics, e.g sit on them clean them pet them?
Forum Resident
#25 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 3:21 PM
Congratulations, J., your horse mesh is perfect!!! (I know what I'm talking about). And it's really the only horse mesh you need in this game. I'd really like to delete all my poor attempts for this one! Thanks for the hard work and for sharing!

hexameter

Bluetexasbonnie: "... Now, if we could just get you and Hexameter secluded on a deserted island with lots of electricity, computers, and a once weekly internet link ..."
That's a nice idea and I didn't forget the right address to contact J. if she is still interested to continue the project of last year.
Page 1 of 17