Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plot - Terrain

by Petchy Posted 12th Nov 2007 at 6:25 PM - Updated 14th Dec 2012 at 11:48 AM by Petchy

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 1:58 PM
This "plop,plop,plop" sounds like a pea, rolling down a stair, and that´s just what this hood looks like, like a stairway to somewhere, it sure must have some views to offer!

Thanks,
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 5:30 PM
This is strange, I haven't recived the approval PM, weird...

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 9:00 PM
looks really great. I loved the way you introduced this new neighbourhood. I need the exercise of many steps lol. cheers
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 10:51 PM
This is the single weirdest hood terrain ive ever seen, and I love it, great work.
Alchemist
#6 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 12:11 PM Last edited by varpunen : 17th Jan 2008 at 7:23 PM.
I love this neighbourhood, all the different levels. Thanks. A little water wouldn't have hurt, though.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 2:55 AM
I LOVE the idea of having a stair-like neighborhood! *downloads*
Alchemist
#8 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 7:02 AM
Wow, thanks a lot for this! This looks great, downloading now. I've been looking for something large, and this is it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
I love this neighbourhood, all the different levels. Thanks. A little water wouldn't have hurt, though.

I agree with varpunen, great neighborhood, but a waterfall down the moutainside would be a nice touch.
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th May 2009 at 4:12 PM
What does the green line in the picture mean?
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th May 2009 at 7:28 PM
The line is where I fused two pictures together because I was unable to picture the WHOLE neighborhood without it "hiding" areas - this is the way the hood was made, Unfortunately I can't do anything about it - so that was the method I chose at the time to let the downloaders see the whole Terrain map in TS2.

Hope that clears it all up

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/