Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

dimsim78 Tuscan Kitchen Recolours

by dimsim78 Posted 13th Nov 2007 at 11:06 AM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 1:34 PM
LOL Found it!!! Absolutely beautiful work! Thank you
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#3 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 1:45 PM
These are gorgeous and very well done! Thanks!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 2:59 PM
Awesome! I love this set, too -- and you've done a beautiful job on these recolors. Thank you for sharing them.

pureheart
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 5:38 PM
These are great recolours. I am a bit sad that the "green" isn't GREEN. My favorite kitchens are emerald green and white! I use the brilliant emerald tiles and "sea turtle" tile wallpaper. So anyway if you ever feel up to it, there are fans of the gem tones out here eager for Tuscan recolours that go with our colourful houses. Maybe white with emerald green counters, sapphire blue, etc. You're obviously the talent who could do it! Thanks either way. And I'll be using a few of these!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 6:35 PM
Nice variety!! thanks
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 7:40 PM
Yay for new colors! This kitchen is one of my favourites too, and I'm really pleased you chose colours to match some of the Maxis furniture

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
#8 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 9:55 PM
Hey

Thank for these recolers they are a good match for my vicorian houses.

Regards
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 11:34 PM
Excellent, Thank You! : ]

~Raymond~
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 11:40 PM
Awesome!! Thanks for all these wonderful colors! This is one of my favorite kitchen sets too, and I esp love the sage green RC!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 8:22 AM
these are great - i love them all! thank you.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 2:21 PM
I love these and it was a great idea to have a transparent stove hood back to let the wallpaper show through! And with all these choices, I should never have to recolor this again Thanks so much!

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 3:06 PM
W.O.W.! Finally...a black Tuscan. These are awesome...thank you...ty...ty!
Instructor
#14 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 7:34 PM
The Tuscan Set is one of my favorites too. As if I don't already have several reccolors of this set! Haha! Can't wait to download your recolors and check them out. I especially like how you've left the backsplash blank and how these items match Maxix items. Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:10 PM
Thank you so much for sharing your masterful made
re-colorization. I do so appreciate having your work…

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 1:29 AM
Fab job! Thanks ever so much!! LOVE the black one!
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 1:33 AM
Oh my there is a color for everyone to fall in love with.
Thanks for making so many different choices for us to have.
I love like eight of them. LOL
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 7:21 AM
These are my favorite counters too. Unfortunately all my kitchens are beginning to look alike. Thanks for such a great variety. They are great!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 7:46 PM
Superb recolours for such an excellent kitchen set!! Thanks a million. This is my favorite. :D
Mad Poster
#20 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 4:34 PM
To agree with everyone else above me, this is my FAVORITE kitchen set. It is endlessly useful and variable. Thanls for the many recolors ans I also agree with Silky_M, jewel tones, especially emerald green, would be awesome!! Thanls!!

(BTW, Dimsim, I think I'vw said it before, but I've downloaded every one of your wonderful creations. Tones to match your wonderful walls would also be great!!)
Instructor
#21 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 12:03 AM
Wonderful recolors - I didn't think it was possible, but the Tuscan Kitchen set just gets better and better! Thank you so much for sharing!

* Pickles *
Field Researcher
#22 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 9:03 PM
Beautiful colors, and like you this is my all time favorite kitchen to use as well. I find it very hard not to use this kitchen in ALL my houses. I do really wish that someone would also do a black appliance for the stove as well. That would make my year, lol.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deeme
Beautiful colors, and like you this is my all time favorite kitchen to use as well. I find it very hard not to use this kitchen in ALL my houses. I do really wish that someone would also do a black appliance for the stove as well. That would make my year, lol.

I agree with you Deeme, stove recolours would be awesome, i tried to recolour them but for some reason they did'nt work , maybe someone else can figure out how to recolour them.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dimsim78
I agree with you Deeme, stove recolours would be awesome, i tried to recolour them but for some reason they did'nt work , maybe someone else can figure out how to recolour them.

Anyone, anyone? PLEASE !!!!!!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 7:33 PM
Shoot, Still nothing for the black stove recolor.
Page 1 of 2