Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tatiana's Walls - Winter Palace I

by Tatiana Dokuchic Posted 16th Nov 2007 at 2:25 PM - Updated 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:13 AM by Tatiana Dokuchic

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 5:15 PM
Oh, these are very fun! Wonderful job!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 5:38 PM
Tatiana,

these are so breathtakingly beautiful :lovestruc that I actually posted two messages lol. One here and one at the CF. I really love your style of texturing.

Maltha.

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 9:36 PM
Very nice! Thanks Tatiana.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 9:41 PM
Thanks Linda! The masquerade walls were a blast to do, I just I wish I could get my hands on more images of them so that I could augment the set.

Maltha, your two messages are most thougtful. Thanks for taking the time to post, I really appreciate it.

Hey there Jason, nice to see you. Thanks!

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 10:28 PM
These are wonderful Tatiana!

Check out Http://www.Sterlingsims2.com and the SIMposium forum!
NEW! The Creator's Forum at Sterling Sims2.com
Free Sims2 Downloads!
http://www.sterlingsims2.com/phpBB2/index.php
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 2:02 AM
totally cool !i love your wall papers :D

I GOT A JOB .. IM A SUCKER FOR DOWNLOADS HEHE :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 1:24 PM
Thanks Skye & hamshireGirl!

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 4:22 PM
Marvellous work, as always! Loved the pictures and wanted to download it at once, but got the error message "Unexpected end of archive" and in the .rar I found only one file.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delora
Marvellous work, as always! Loved the pictures and wanted to download it at once, but got the error message "Unexpected end of archive" and in the .rar I found only one file.

Hello Delora

Hmmmmm, after seeing your message, I downloaded the file and got the same error as you did. It was strange because the download happened almost instantaneously.

I then tried a second time. This time the download took about 15 seconds and the file was just as expected with no errors & all 14 files.

My guess is that the server must have hiccupped and now all is well. Please give it another shot. Good luck!

--- Tatiana ---

Instructor
#11 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 6:27 AM
Nice Work Tatiana!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 1:44 PM
It worked now, thanks The next house I'm building for my sims will have these wallpapers
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 9:48 PM
Thanks AJ!

I'm glad that you were able to get them, Delora.

--- Tatiana ---

Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 1:18 PM
very very nice...^o^
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:23 PM
Breathtaking!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 7:47 AM
I ‘am loving your Tatiana's Walls set so much…
The decorative detail is astonishing!
Thank you for sharing your awesome talent!!

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 1:54 PM
Thank you 玻璃纱奇遇, simtrippen & platinum. I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

--- Tatiana ---

Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 2:59 PM
Very nice , I love it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 4:24 PM
Thanks wc!

--- Tatiana ---

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 7:10 PM
Found these very nice walls through another thread. Will enjoy using them in my game. Appreciate your sharing them. Thanks bunches :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 5:59 PM
So pretty :D