Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Witchcraft Major - Testing Wanted

by MyshunoGuy Posted 17th Nov 2007 at 2:40 AM - Updated 16th Dec 2007 at 12:11 PM by MyshunoGuy

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 4:50 PM
cool. good job

.................What goes around comes back around
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 10:55 PM
Neato! And you're in luck, because Echo just made a magic wand, which makes this major all the more attractive.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 1:00 AM
Thank You!
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 5:52 PM
Cool!!!Cute puppy pic.

MD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 1:33 PM
Thanks !
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 10:04 PM
"....counter.....destroy...."

Is there anything positive they can do? Or did you fall into the Hollywood trap and assume a witch is all about evil and harm? Not being contrary, I am pagan, so this is a serious issue.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 4:21 AM
I didn't mean to offend anybody by that and I didn't make the major to criticize I made it for your sims to study witchcraft so that they become witches and I don't really believe that they are evil. By that I wasn't giving any bad references to witches. The things positive they can do are mentioned in the class titles which explain *fictionally* what they can do in the game. I meant this for my sims to study witchcraft for fun and for something for witch fans like myself to use.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 6:13 PM
it would be cool if u could maby make a potion brewing pot to go with this so you can brew potions and a career also then i might donloade it
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by riverwillows
"....counter.....destroy...."

Is there anything positive they can do? Or did you fall into the Hollywood trap and assume a witch is all about evil and harm? Not being contrary, I am pagan, so this is a serious issue.

I did not see anything contradictory about this College Major. I am Pagan myself as well. This creation just features creativity on the artists part and implementing it into a fictional game. The option stands out to allow or disallow people from downloading it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 9:07 PM
How do i use it inn the game? I have placed in into download, bot nothing happends when i play inn the game. HELP!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by benofdoom
it would be cool if u could maby make a potion brewing pot to go with this so you can brew potions and a career also then i might donloade it

I don't have a brewing pot but if you search for the Harry Potter Project you can look at the downloads and download the magic skill file and the cauldron and that allows you to brew potions and this career links to the Wizardry career that you can find and use just search for it in downloads.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 11:58 AM Last edited by MyshunoGuy : 16th Dec 2007 at 12:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by tikki100
How do i use it inn the game? I have placed in into download, bot nothing happends when i play inn the game. HELP!

With this you need to download FrickaC's Majors Made Easier and then you will find it in Decorative --> Misc. and then buy it and place it on the walls of your dorm room in any university. Then just click on it and you can scroll through and then click on my major that your sims can then study. Also download the diploma.zip file that I linked to on the page, this is VERY important so that when your sims graduate from the Witchcraft major the diploma will say Witchcraft and not Undeclared.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 4:41 AM
thank you

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 9:09 PM
your welcome
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 3:30 AM
Nice job!

I guess I'll make my witch sim become a young adult first, so they can go to college.
Thanks for making this download!

P.S. Your avatar is sooooo cute! What a cute little puppy!!!!!

I am in need of zelda downloads-do you have any? If so, contact me immediately and give me a link to it.
I also have a Sims 2 Website-feel free to take a look.
My S2 Website
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:13 PM
Aw, what a cute puppy pic! How adorable!
Anyway, I love your creation! Thanks a LOT!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 1:20 AM
your welcome, haha
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 2:40 PM
didn't work for me. which folder am i supposed to put it?
Field Researcher
#20 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:18 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 4:36 AM
i cant find the link for the diploma, help!

♥RoR♥
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 11:16 PM
Thank you.