Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Harajuku Lovers*~ Carousel - 5 Graphic Tees for Teen Girls

by impactdixon Posted 21st Nov 2007 at 8:17 AM - Updated 28th Jan 2008 at 10:41 AM by impactdixon : Updating with 'All' file

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 1:40 PM
These look great, but I'm curious to see what they look like from the side. I know these shirt designs and the backside of the horse wraps around to the back of the shirt but I don't see a tail or anything on the back of yours?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 2:25 PM
I really like these! Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 10:13 PM
No sorry the design doesn't wrap around to the back. I tried and tried to get it to line up but when I couldn't get it to work I thought it would be better to have the design on the front than badly wrapped around. Sorry about that.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 7:29 AM
uber kawaii ^_^

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 11:52 PM
It doesn't show up in my game (and I do have the right mesh, before you ask)!

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 8:12 AM
Hmm. I have no idea why it wouldn't be showing up if you have the right mesh. What about custom content is that enabled at the start?

Has anyone else had this problem before? If so, could you help us out?

EDIT: Have you tried this stuff?
http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php...ame_Help:GCCTSU