Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diagon Alley Project: Part 3: Cauldron Shop

by lauralaima Posted 2nd Dec 2007 at 3:26 PM - Updated 7th Feb 2009 at 9:55 AM by lauralaima

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 4:50 PM
i love it!! thanks you !!! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 12:41 AM
Your shops and houses are a bitch to download. How about you make it easier for people and give them the direct link to things so we don't have to search around for ages...or even the correct link.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 9:53 AM
sorry if you don't have the brains to follow the links!
nobody else has ever complained about this, I know there are a lot of things to download, and if there was a way to put a DIRECT LINK to all the items I would, the thing is, THERE ISN'T. An apart from that, many of the sites from where I download stuff ask not to direct link to the page where you can find the download but to the homepage!
maybe you should take a look at the Creator Guidelines of this website and see what we're allowed to do!