Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

HP 'Blackbird' PC - TSS Needed!

by FifthAce2007 Posted 5th Dec 2007 at 2:49 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2008 at 2:31 AM by FifthAce2007

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 8:29 PM
Very well detailed! Of course, I dont have TSS. DARN
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 8:43 PM
Beautiful recolor and extra specs :D. Thank you FifthAce2007, it will please a lot one of my (geek) teen. :p

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 8:52 PM
Very good work, I just think it would look better without the 'Blackbird' label on the front.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 4:32 AM
I love it!!! Why does it require TSS? Too bad, I don't have it but I want this!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by era506
I love it!!! Why does it require TSS? Too bad, I don't have it but I want this!!

We had this discussion about my other PC as well...

It requires TSS for two reasons:

Firstly, it was cloned from a PC that came with TSS.
Secondly, although it may seem that a PC came with the base game, the animations are different for this one. And again, although someone made a PC similar in design to this one, they also made a set of new animations for it, which will have been included in the package file. This one, uses the animations built into TSS, and therefore doesnt include them.

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 2:58 PM
Very good work, nicely detailed.
I'll be getting my copy of TSS soon so i shall be downloading then.
Great Job!

l Alternative Rock 4 Sims 2 l

"And If All That Can't Hold You Back.
Then I'll Jump For You..."

Tokio Hotel - Don't Jump/Spring Nicht
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 12:33 PM
Wait, if it requires TSS why don't you check it, is there a box for that or am I incorrect? Also I'm buying a new PC next year and it'll be 2GB 800Mhz RAM, GF8800GT 512MB with an E6750 Dual Core but I'm thinking of going with a quad, either way, I'm jealous of your specs man!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims&Slayer666
Wait, if it requires TSS why don't you check it, is there a box for that or am I incorrect?

You are incorrect.

As yet they havent updated the upload wizard to include TSS as a stuff pack.

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Instructor
#10 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 3:11 PM
oh ok fair enough my bad, they should really get onto that.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 8:37 PM
Yeh, well, hopefully they will do it before Free Time is released on Feb 27th

FifthAce2007

Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:07 PM
Must...Get... TSS...
Forum Resident
#13 Old 18th May 2008 at 2:04 PM
This is an awesome piece of kit!, just wish I could afford one in "Real Life (tm)" - thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share with us!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st May 2008 at 8:29 AM
nice!! thanks for uploading it! much appreciation =D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 1:51 PM
When I was looking at the pictures, the keyboard really stood out. The color of the lettering for the keys is really cool! Great job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 11:43 PM
Wow! Nice job! I have the Sims 2 University Life collection, which includes TSS, so I look forward to downloading this. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 10:28 AM
merci!