Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diagon Alley Project: Part 4: Owl Emporium

by lauralaima Posted 6th Dec 2007 at 2:01 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 2:01 PM by lauralaima

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 6:54 PM
Brilliant, I love the Owl details. A good day all round I have managed to download 'The Leaky Cauldron' at the 20th time of asking! I think it was a problem with the site.
Best wishes for the rest of the exams.
Captain Chaos
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 9:32 PM
Someone should really make an owl.

Thanks for more awesome downloads.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 5:19 AM
[QUOTE=DUpheaul]Someone should really make an owl.

I agree *crossing fingers*

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Captain Chaos
Brilliant, I love the Owl details. A good day all round I have managed to download 'The Leaky Cauldron' at the 20th time of asking! I think it was a problem with the site.
Best wishes for the rest of the exams.
Captain Chaos

I'm glad you finally managed to download it! Everybody thanks for commenting!
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 4:02 PM
Thanks again for these!!

No French Sims Luxury any longer anyone have the lamp they can post here? would really appreciate it!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 2:25 PM
unfortunately they've gone to tsr, as it's considered a paysite I can't write the link in this post. visit the site, register and then search for ''french sims luxury''. you'll find the items and I hope they're still free.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd May 2008 at 7:32 AM
I don't know if they still have their items on TSR, I did a search and did not find anything. I know the site was moved to Summer Afternoon, but there are only a couple of things there right now. Any ideas on where to get the mesh for the lamp? I am not even sure what it looks like to find it on TSR or Summer Afternoon.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd May 2008 at 9:15 PM
I'm quite sad that these items can't be found now... I'm so sorry.
If you click the 4th photo you'll see the lamp attached to the columns. Last time I searched for their items in tsr I found some sets, but not all of them! You have to search for Alban_Alban, but still he hasn't uploaded all of his sets. The one in which you'll find the lamp is called ''Montaigne''.
If you manage to find it, please tell me and I'll fix the link
Thank you in anyway and enjoy