Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Major! - Optometry

by CrowsMan Posted 11th Dec 2007 at 12:14 PM - Updated 15th Dec 2007 at 5:28 AM by CrowsMan

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 2:57 AM
I can't download majors as they crash my game, but I must say, this is a brilliant piece of work. I would have never thought of it.

I can, however, download careers. Maybe a following career could be a good suggestions.

And yay, first post!

I Got The University EP!!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fat.Louie
I can't download majors as they crash my game, but I must say, this is a brilliant piece of work. I would have never thought of it.

I can, however, download careers. Maybe a following career could be a good suggestions.

And yay, first post!

Thanks for the comment, it's extremely appreciated. I have tried making a career before, it was extremely long and hard to do. In the end I managed to lose all of the information anyway. In the future I probably will though.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 6:45 AM
Okay, that would be fantastic.

I Got The University EP!!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th May 2008 at 8:31 PM
I really like your majors.

I plan on becoming a funeral director so a major in that or mortuary would be awesome if you have the time/want to. Please and thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 3:58 AM
As an optometry student myself, I have to say thanks so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 11:02 PM
Thank you.