Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Default Skins with Red Infant Hair

by Recoradyn Posted 12th Dec 2007 at 8:43 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 2:11 PM by Recoradyn

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 4:36 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 11:05 PM
Sorry this isn't showing up in my game.Any ideas why?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 1:02 AM
Hi pejay! I know I'm not the creator, but I thought I would explain why anyway. I hope she doesn't mind. If you have unzipped and put them into the correct location, they still won't show up because they do not actually overwrite the Maxis skins. So, to be able to get a baby born with this hair, you have to make new sims using these custom skins and then have them have a baby in the game. Otherwise, any babies you already have in your game and any babies that are born to sims that are already in your game will not have the hair.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 9:04 PM
SQUEE! Looks just like me as a baby!