Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Default Skins With Black Infant Hair #2

by Recoradyn Posted 13th Dec 2007 at 5:39 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 2:15 PM by Recoradyn

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 9:05 PM
I'm a downloading fool. lol Thank you again
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 6:58 PM
Question, I knoq I'm slow. Well anyways would these be a costom skin or and over ride... And how would we know what we're using if it is a costom one xD sorry I'm really stupid
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by my_anime_romance2
Question, I knoq I'm slow. Well anyways would these be a costom skin or and over ride... And how would we know what we're using if it is a costom one xD sorry I'm really stupid

Sorry it took me so long to answer this, I have been really busy lately.

To answer your questions ... Yes this IS a custom skin and NOT a default override. You will Know how to use these skins when you create a character in CAS and going to custom skins, it looks like a star-flower shaped icon next to skin tones. All of my skins have a personal swatch that shows the skin color and the hair color on them but if you still can't tell by that, for whatever reason, then just hover over a swatch and it should have my title over it. Let me know if you still have trouble finding them.

If for some reason you create different families with these skins and some with the original Maxis ones then forget which families you put these on, the ONLY way you will know the difference is to have a baby!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 11:05 PM Last edited by smileysmiles706 : 22nd Jun 2009 at 12:18 AM.
imm sorry i dont understand. if i download this, will it appear on all the babys i currently have on my game life if i downloaded a default diaper or somehting like that? or do i have to have two parents have this skin and make them have a baby and it will show up thn? sorry take your time

please answerr.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 10:33 PM
it wont download it say i hav to find it then i hav to download this rar?
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 5:14 PM
im not sure how to get it to work in the game any help
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 11:17 PM
how can you donlode this stoff
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 4:34 AM
Oh my God! So.Darn.Cute. !!! Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 11:11 PM
I think I understand people's confusion. Unless I'm remembering wrongly, you cannot create infants in CAS, so you wouldn't be able to choose this stinkin' adorable baby hair. I'm a relatively new simmer, so I may be wrong. I've never tried adding hair to an infant. Can you click on them to get them into CAS where you could then add this hair? Did that make sense? I don't even know if people still read comments in TS2. I just started playing it because I got bored with TS3 & 4. I LOVE TS2! Once again I'm excited about playing. Thank you for this sweet, sweet hair. I want to smell it. Did that sound strange? Don't you always, for some reason, smell an infant's head when you hold it? Sorry. Babbling like a baby, lol.