Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SnowStorm's Large Toddler Stroller Recolours

by ali-poon Posted 16th Dec 2007 at 6:02 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 8:25 PM
absolutely adorable! Will make a great addition to the nursery
Alchemist
#3 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 12:03 PM
Your recolors are all looking great.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:39 AM
Thanks.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 11:05 PM
Absolutely amazing Ali

WTG
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 7:49 PM
Just awesome Alicat!!!
HUGS
Angel

Angelsways1
"Always Built With Love"
Come see my other creations at Angelsways1's Sims2 Creation Station and
Simcastic Designs
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 8:00 PM
These are totally sweet, Ali! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 7:42 AM
is this decorative or can the toddlers&babies actually go in it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 3:32 AM Last edited by ali-poon : 14th Feb 2008 at 3:41 AM.
It's useable for toddlers only Malfoy, I believe it works like a high chair. However these are only cot recolours that apply themselves to the stroller,not the stroller itself. If you click the link above it will take you to SnowStorms Stroller Mesh.
For other usable baby/toddler items checkout Rebecah's stuff

MEH
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 12:37 PM
The recolors are just too cute, Ali!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 3:42 AM
Great love it
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:29 AM
Great!
Hey Ali.You did fantastic job.You have designed amazing frames for large toddler strollers.I have doubt whether it suits with my Mickey Sun Shop 'n Drive or not.If it suits then please inform me by my email.To view my Mickey Sun Shop 'n Drive visit the link given below.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th May 2009 at 3:46 PM
Hi icoobaby
thanks for your lovely comment. I would love to help you with your request, however at this time, I am not creating/recolouring etc. I have recently become a mum again for the 5th time.
We had a baby girl last November and I am spending as much time with her as I possibly can.
Quote: Originally posted by icoobaby2
Great!
Hey Ali.You did fantastic job.You have designed amazing frames for large toddler strollers.I have doubt whether it suits with my Mickey Sun Shop 'n Drive or not.If it suits then please inform me by my email.To view my Mickey Sun Shop 'n Drive visit the link given below.

MEH
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:21 PM
This is one of the best Stroller recolours eva :3
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:23 PM
i HI have a question aswell :PP
Are these usubal?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 9:45 AM
OMG this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! =| Thank you, I love you. Will you marry me please? xD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 9:20 AM
LOL Hannah, I think my hubby would need to be consulted first :P

MEH
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 1:05 PM
i love it but i don't know how to downlode from this place :[
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 9:48 PM
can u actually use the stroller? like put the baby in it and take it around?
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 3:40 AM
I have a request if you don't mind. I like the stroller thats awesome but can you make like strollers for twins not like one in front one in back i mean like those exact strollers side to side but they are connected for twins. Get what I'm saying??? That would be awesome and more colors please.
Thanks.
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 8:55 PM
is this like a pram to take toddlers out so they are not stuck indoors all the time????? plz help!!!! xxxx
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 11:23 PM
the strollers installed ok, but the frames colours didn't install, am I doing something wrong? I installed bot files there is over here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 10:10 AM Last edited by ali-poon : 28th Jul 2011 at 10:25 AM.
Hey everyone...just to reiterate these "stroller" recolours are actually COT recolours, they will work on the cot whether you have the stroller mesh or not. To have the stroller in your game or any questions pertaining to the stroller, your questions should be posted to SnowStorm here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=210136
Thanks

MEH
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 10:24 AM
Is it usable? Like, can you go to a community lot wiv them? Cus my PlantSim just spored a PlantBaby and his wife just had twins.