Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&M Swimwear for Kids

by rosahege Posted 20th Dec 2007 at 2:57 AM - Updated 24th Sep 2008 at 7:59 PM by rosahege

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 7:29 AM
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 8:08 AM
Could You Make One For Teens,Or Are You Working On That?

Please Notify Me.

The Tipton Hotel,Is Coming Soon To MTS2,6 Floors
G/L:Ground Floor,Lobby
3-6:Suites & Rooms
M:Mezzanine,Karaoke Bar & Theatre.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 10:52 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by erhama
Could You Make One For Teens,Or Are You Working On That?

Please Notify Me.

These swimshorts is already for teens in H&M stuffpack
I'm not working with meshes =/
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 4:38 PM
Thanks!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 3:41 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 8:10 AM
Thank you a lot!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 29th May 2008 at 11:48 PM
Thank you! Any chance on recoloring the elder swimsuits with these patterns? That way all ages can have these swimsuits!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th May 2008 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
Thank you! Any chance on recoloring the elder swimsuits with these patterns? That way all ages can have these swimsuits!

The mesh is the problem. I dunno its a mesh for elders who can have this texture. Pasting this texture on kidswimsuits was difficult because the mesh wasnt exactly the same, so I had to fix the alphafile (which is something I'm not so good at, so I leave if I could). I think the Maxis swimsuits for elders have a smaller mesh than the H&M textures are =/ So it can be a little difficult to made for elders. And I don't have SimPE and Milkshape and I don't work with meshes, hehe. But thank you for the idea
Mad Poster
#11 Old 30th May 2008 at 3:17 AM
No it's fine, i totally understand. I realized the logics of it. I had assumed it was an easy copy and paste deal, lol. I guess not. Thank you for considering the idea regardless and I'm still content that you at least gave us these for kids.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 4:07 AM
How did I not see these before? These are really cute--something my little boy simmies have been missing. Thanks a lot!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th May 2015 at 4:27 PM
Just found them today - they are amazing! *downloads*
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 8:30 AM
Yay for matching! Thank you!