Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 2 Lane: Number 2 Revamp - Now with Basement

by Flabaliki Posted 20th Dec 2007 at 12:09 PM - Updated 21st Dec 2007 at 12:53 AM by Flabaliki

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 5:53 PM
What a lovely house! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! I can't wait to decorate it!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 7:02 PM
Wow cool house! I especially like the landscaping.

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 10:34 AM
A very nice piece of work, one of the best houses I've seen....I downloaded all 3 but I can't find them in the catalog :\

Anyone who knows the cure?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mary Lou
A very nice piece of work, one of the best houses I've seen....I downloaded all 3 but I can't find them in the catalog :\

Anyone who knows the cure?

No sorry I dont know the cure. But P.S. there's a 4th one now just to let you know.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 4:23 PM
What was already very good, now is excelent! Thanks a lot for this "little" change!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 11:01 PM
Very nice houses! I love them all ^-^

Though, I do have a slight problem. In this one, I wish to turn the garage into a functional one, but I am unable to. Any suggestions? [I'm using the driveway/cars Maxis offered Sims 2 [no EP's] players to download.use]

Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mayonayz
Very nice houses! I love them all ^-^

Though, I do have a slight problem. In this one, I wish to turn the garage into a functional one, but I am unable to. Any suggestions? [I'm using the driveway/cars Maxis offered Sims 2 [no EP's] players to download.use]

Thanks!

This house doesnt have a garage so I dont know how you can make it functional. Ah well, just tell me what you mean and I'll be able to help.

Find me on YouTube!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 8:48 AM
Very nice!
I downloaded the previous one and fell in love with it.
And now you uploaded another version with a brand new basement!
Wow, keeps getting better!

Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 8:43 PM
I love this little house. I had to do a little remodeling inside to accomodate some stairs, but 2 sims can live there quite comfortably. Thanks for making it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 10:31 PM
Aha-
I thought for sure that you would never reply to my 'request'.
I'm really grateful that you would do this for me, (I love basements for my sims!), THANKS!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 4:06 AM
hey thanks for the house but may i ask you how i can remove the fencings on the roof of the house? (to make the door work because the ceiling is too low, any ideas how i can make the door work w/o removing the fencings?)
hope you reply :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eheheheh
hey thanks for the house but may i ask you how i can remove the fencings on the roof of the house? (to make the door work because the ceiling is too low, any ideas how i can make the door work w/o removing the fencings?)
hope you reply :D

No sorry i dont have an idea however you could just flatten the roof to normal height that would allow the door to work.

Find me on YouTube!
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 4:47 AM
im sorry but how do i flatten the fencings of the roof? and how do i remove them?
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eheheheh
im sorry but how do i flatten the fencings of the roof? and how do i remove them?

You need to use the cheat boolprop constrainfloorelevation false

Find me on YouTube!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 10:49 PM
This house is one of the best looking lot I've downloaded on this site. If they don't give you an award for it, I give you mine (if it means anything at all, oh well, better than nothing). Thanks for this fabulous upload.

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 4:45 AM
I love love your houses.. thanks for posting them and especially thank you for making some for base game only!! I do have a problem with the side 'sliding' door my sim refuses to go through it.. will try the boolprop cheat ..Thanks!!
LOVE the gardens ) Please make more for basegame??
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 10:23 AM
You have such a good eye for putting things together. I think it's so tedious and my homes and yards never look this good. Thank you for sharing and making my life so much easier. Thanks again.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 9:10 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 4:40 PM
Thank you :)