Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Growing Family - The Graveyard - No CC!

by Lemon&Lime Posted 20th Dec 2007 at 6:44 PM - Updated 21st Dec 2007 at 3:27 PM by Figgi

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 3:26 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 22nd Dec 2007 at 4:56 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. :)
Very nice. I'm loving this graveyard in that it's nicely designed and features absolutely no custom content. It's so disappointing to see a great lot but to find out that 94% of it is cc. You've done well here and I hope to see some more well designed lots from you in the future.

As a side note what is the Royal Kingdom challenge? That sounds interesting.

--This signature has been tested on lab sims--
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 9:05 AM
Hey,thanks a lot for this,i was too lazy to make a graveyard in my sims and this one is well made
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 3:30 PM
Thanks, I really needed something like this but had never really considered making it. I was getting tired of having my sims carrying around their dead relatives because I didn't want to lose them accidentally in moving.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 5:13 PM Last edited by Figgi : 22nd Dec 2007 at 5:19 PM. Reason: Added bit about Royal Kingdom challenge
The Royal Kingdom challenge is one when you create a neighbourhood which has a Royal family, a few noble families, a few 'merchant' class families and then several poor families. On the Sims2 Community Forums its got a list of rules, but it's cool because it's so freeform. One of the rules says that no graves should be deleted ever, so a community lot for Sim's graves was suggested - and I liked the idea so I made one.

And thanks for all the positive comments people! I'll be sure to be making some more lots in the future.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 5:25 AM
This is awesome! Perfect for my zombie apocalypse victims.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 3:22 PM
I'be never even thought about a graveyard before...That's a really awesum idea. And that one is really good too.

Pretty People Never Lie. Vampires Never Really Die.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 3:53 PM
Oh yes! Having reinstalled the game and not being able to reuse anything from my totally screwed up old 'hood, I absolutely need a new graveyard. Too lazy to build a new one. And why should I even try, when yours is perfect?

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 6:20 PM
I have a few large families in my Pleasantview, and their 'back garden' graveyard was getting pretty full. This will be quite useful, it's perfect
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 4:46 PM
Thank you =] I haven't logged in for a while and its nice to see that people still like my uploads even though its been over a year!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 11:45 AM
thank you