Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 (five) new outerwear recolors for boys!!

by nyane23 Posted 25th Dec 2007 at 3:19 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 2:07 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 7:56 AM
So nice, I like the bright colors, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 8:47 AM
Great looking outfits - Thank You!

Is the little boy wearing the orange jacket available for download? He has a really different face, and I'm always looking for that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wiseguy2004
Great looking outfits - Thank You!

Is the little boy wearing the orange jacket available for download? He has a really different face, and I'm always looking for that.

Yes, I found him here.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 10:14 PM
Thanks so much!

Turns out I've had him for ages, but just hidden away in a folder and not installed...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 8:24 PM
WinRAR is telling me the files are corrupt...

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keineeier3
WinRar is telling me the files are corrupt...

I tried with the same program and looks fine. I should try again. Sometimes happen to me the same think.
Instructor
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 6:02 PM
thank u! they're lovely! my favourite one is the orange!

so u live in portugal? in that case i should say: muito obrigada, mal posso esperar pra ver mais do teu trabalho! (thank u very much, i can't wait to see more of ur work)^.~

just wondering, where did u get the hair from the kid on the first pic? its so stylish n.n

hi!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrazilianGirl
thank u! they're lovely! my favourite one is the orange!

so u live in portugal? in that case i should say: muito obrigada, mal posso esperar pra ver mais do teu trabalho! (thank u very much, i can't wait to see more of ur work)^.~

just wondering, where did u get the hair from the kid on the first pic? its so stylish n.n

Obrigada! Já fiz mais algumas para adolescentes mas ainda nao tive tempo para postar (I made more for teens but I didn´t have time to post)

I found that hair here : http://simpathetic.com/genetics.htm
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 6:26 PM
These are great, I love them so much. Thank you, thank you! One question where did you get the hair for the boy in orange.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:05 AM
Gasp!
Hi nyane23!!
These are so cute!!

*Downloads*
Scholar
#12 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 6:13 PM
Excellent work!

These are beautiful coats but where are the mittens? Those poor boys are making snowmen with their bare hands. Brrrrrrr!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 12:45 PM
Thanks these are great. I'm glad my kids wont look so dorky playing in the snow now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 1:52 AM
wow nice
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 2:01 AM
Awww, these are great! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 4:43 PM
This is great! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 2:24 AM
Thank-you!