Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

.:Secret Garden Gackt:.

by belle86 Posted 28th Dec 2007 at 9:41 PM - Updated 29th Dec 2007 at 6:44 AM by belle86

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 6:04 PM
))))
cant wait till I get my new computer and snag him up
he's gorgeous i just love his lips
thanks hun
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 6:26 PM
This has got to be one of the best Gackts I've seen so far I can't wait to put him in a house with my Mana sim (don't ask why lol ). You've also managed to use all my favourite downloads in one go. I have almost everything that you have used to make him.

Also I feel I must add that Secret Garden (the 6th night version) is my most favourite song ever!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 7:04 PM
Wow, I actually forgot about this song. It was probably my ultimate favorite song and video that Gackt ever did, but a particular friend who introduced me to him ended up ... ehh, well, let' just say we haven't spoken to each other for a couple years. Since then, I've been a bit bitter about Gackt (association and all) even though I have nothing against the man himself.

Thank you for this upload. It's really brought back pleasant memories of when I a fan. <333

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 7:16 PM
Beautiful Gackt! This is one of the better looks of him, beside the Black Stone..
Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 9:25 PM
Your sim mesmerizes me. @_@ I'm a huge Gackt fan, my admiration for him borders on obsession. *hack* When I saw that Sizz hair I thought it would make superb hair for a Gackt sim. Thanks for sharing, he's beautiful & a very good likeness!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 10:00 PM
Oh man, you did an awesome job! That is one GORGEOUS Gackt sim!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by laneyhenry
Beautiful Gackt! This is one of the better looks of him, beside the Black Stone..
Thanks!

Hehe... I am attempting a Black Stone PV Gackt... but it's going to take a while... Next will be Mizerable PV Gackt, I'm almost done with that one... I just can't get the hair to look right O.o Anyways if they won't let me post it on here I will find someway to put it up... maybe a website or something.
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 3:25 AM Last edited by JLonier : 2nd Jan 2008 at 9:08 AM.
I just love Gackt with all my heart, and this is the most perfect sim of him that i have ever seen , thank you thank you thank you :lovestruc
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 6:16 AM
ahhh! gorgeous!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 9:33 AM
Ohh, He looks like very cute. :D

-Frozen inside whithout your touch, whithout your love, darling. Only you are the life among the dead.-
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 1:57 PM
Omigosh! I looove Gackt! And yet I never actually thought about looking for a sim version of him *bangs head on desk*. Never thought about looking for Mana either (yet another awesome person!) until Kuroraka mentioned him! Thank yooouu
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 4:46 PM
*downloads*

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 1:58 AM
Really awesome, recently i was searching for a Gackt, and this is the best one!

Downloading

>> In Haruhi we Trust <<

Sorry if my English is not very good
水原ありさ、私の女神。。。
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 4:38 AM
He's so gorgeously beautiful! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 8:16 AM
Ooooh thanks! It actually looks like Gackt-sama, good job :D

Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 7:27 AM
Oh myyyy *swoonfaintmelts*

He's so beautiful! Even as a sim! AAAH!
Excellent job!

*Snuggs Imaginary-Gackt* XD

Does this font make me look fat?
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 11:06 PM
I love your Gackt Sim, tnx for create it! :-)
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 6:59 AM
love it, thanks a lot ^^
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 1:51 AM
Ahh, now my Gackt-san can be in my game..
of course, now I'm going to need an Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, Oguri Shun, and Toma Ikuta to complete the set. :P

You did a fantastic job on him; he looks so much like the real Gackt!
Thank you!!!!!!!! *glomps* <3
Instructor
#21 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 8:07 PM
Very pretty male sim. Thanks so much for sharing him

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 3:39 PM
Wow, nice work. Ha if only a Gackt song sudenly came one that would be ironic. :P
Definatly gonna use this. Thanks a bundle. n_n

Shadows are there to be feared
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 6:12 AM
*twitch*
I just died a little.
In a good way.
lol.
Anyway. Lovely lovely man here =]
You did a wonderful job.
Now if only someone could make such a realistic looking Miyavi sim.
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 7:02 AM
Squee! I'm a Gackt fan and i luv this he is so beutiful,you did a great job.
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 4:33 PM
You're cruel! You've created a new Gackt fan with your wonderful Gackt Sim!(it is the best I've seen ever) Oh god he's such an fascinating and cute guy....Thanks a lot for your little gift!!
Page 1 of 2