Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Cottage

by larsson1970 Posted 30th Dec 2007 at 12:23 PM - Updated 1st Jan 2008 at 8:00 PM by larsson1970

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 8:33 PM
Very cool house, I'm liking the silo tower. I suppose this isn't part of our three-way builder thingy, so.... c'mon, get crack-a-lacking! =P

Life is a swirl of emotions, rushing through a raging river; one that no one can break free of...
- by teril02
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 9:49 PM
Another amazing creation! I want to thank you for all of the creations that you have so openly shared with the rest of this community throughout this year. You are a very gifted modder whom never, ever, disappoints us! I wish you a sincere, heathy, and happy 2008.
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 12:26 AM
Is this one...furnished?? I couldn't believe it at first! This one is very cute! I love the "aerial" screenshots.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 1:42 AM
Wow fantastic work! I love it :D

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 2:53 AM
What a fun house! Great work.
Alchemist
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 6:35 AM
Great country house, larsson, thank you; the silo tower is lovely. Good luck for the contest and ciao
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 6:45 AM
Ooh wow. I love the roof... o.o;
Im terrible at roofing. ;D

Excellent.
(And you followed the plan really well, lol. Thats hard to do.)
Alchemist
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 8:09 AM
It is delightful! I also love the roof and the silo tower! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 10:03 AM
Perfect for my sims who live in the country. Thanks for sharing, Larsson!

MUMBLER! Seriously, I cannot understand a word you're saying! .... Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 3:24 PM
Neat! A converted farmhouse! Love the idea! Thanks for sharing this!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 6:32 AM
January thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Forum Resident
#13 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 1:30 AM
Wonderful - as all off your creations...

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 10:08 AM
June Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by caddy_lincoln
Wonderful - as all off your creations...

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR