Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Style PJs converted for Adults

by cloudlessnights Posted 31st Dec 2007 at 8:08 PM - Updated 26th Feb 2008 at 2:43 PM by cloudlessnights

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 4:17 AM
Wow thank you it's great! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 4:40 AM
Fantastic... love everything so far.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Forum Resident
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 5:50 AM
Thanks! I've been waiting for someone to convert these. Any chance you could do the TSS athletic wear for adults as well?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
Thanks! I've been waiting for someone to convert these. Any chance you could do the TSS athletic wear for adults as well?

I'm working on them ;-)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 10:26 AM
Hooray! I love that I can use these for more than just one age-category now. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 5:02 PM
You are my hero! I love these and wanted them for adults ........ been praying someone could/would convert them!
Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 11:07 PM
The files are corrupt. THEY WON'T WORK FOR ME!!! T.T
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 12:56 AM
Worked just fine for me ...... here's Sasha wearing the blue ones with hearts on them.

Did you get the full download, house wife13? Maybe the zip was corrupted? I'd try again, they're perfect!
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:33 PM
Pleazzzzzzzzz
oh yeah,Can you convert the teen style Hair styles too?Pleazzzzzzz
~bcool
~2bcoolisme
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 10:47 PM
It wouldn't download for days! I checked back everyday to see if it would let me download, and it's just worked! TADA! Persue what you want! Very cute
Mad Poster
#12 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 5:40 PM
I'll be back for these later. The files only giving me two of them at the moment.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 8:20 PM
woot! thanks for adding this. =D so rocks. <3~
Field Researcher
#14 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:17 AM
Adorable, Thank You.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 10:15 AM
The files are corrupt for me.... i'll just have to keep trying I guess! They look great!
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 10:21 AM
Just what I was looking for- thank You

come visit me here
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 5:02 PM
They're awesome !!

°+*~-._ [<3] ~ [<3] _.-~*+°

Everything happens for a reason...

´¨¯¨`*¤*´¨¯¨`*´¨¯¨`*¤*´¨¯¨`*´¨¯¨`*¤*´¨¯¨`
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by house_wife13
The files are corrupt. THEY WON'T WORK FOR ME!!! T.T

I have the same problem as well. Downloading the files are perfectly fine, but extracting is the issue. WinRAR says:

! C:\...\MTS2_689779_cloudlessnights_cloudlessnights_TSConversionPJs.rar: Unexpected end of archive

and/or

! C:\...\MTS2_689779_cloudlessnights_cloudlessnights_TSConversionPJs.rar: CRC failed in cloudlessnights_TSConversionPJs01.package. The file is corrupt

I would absolutely love to have this downloaded for my Sims gameplay.
If the problem is concerning the actual file, it would be great if it were fixed,
and if the problem rests with my WinRAR or computer, tips and advice are appreciated.
(:
Instructor
#19 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 10:07 PM
These are great (and there's no problem with the actual files, people, the site gets overloaded sometimes, try again later), but I wonder if you would consider updating them to incorporate this fix?

http://hideki.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=277562

Since your conversion has the same problem that the unfixed Maxis original had (through no fault at all of your own, obviously).
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 11:21 PM
Default Same bug as akatonbo
Quote: Originally posted by akatonbo
These are great (and there's no problem with the actual files, people, the site gets overloaded sometimes, try again later), but I wonder if you would consider updating them to incorporate this fix?

http://hideki.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=277562

Since your conversion has the same problem that the unfixed Maxis original had (through no fault at all of your own, obviously).

I really love these PJs but I'm having the same weird conflict as described in HP's thread. It would be wonderful if you'd update the mesh to fix Maxis' mistake!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 3:51 AM
Not to pile on the pressure, heh, but it would be simply incredible if you could fix the foolish EA error on the bellymapping - this is a totally selfish request, obviously, as you've done such a totally amazing job with these! It's just, like, I use these PJs on *all* my femsims, so it would make a massive massive difference to my game! Thanks for these, even if you don't do the tinkering - I completely love them.
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 6:02 AM
Thank you!!
These are very nice! I'll definitely be checking out what else you have up here!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 1:41 PM
OH I was so hoping someone would do this thank you thank you thank you
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 5:25 PM
thank you so much
Forum Resident
#25 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 9:36 AM
I love these PJs. Thanks!
Page 1 of 2