Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Axl Rose - Guns n' Roses - 55 Wall Hangings

by billielith Posted 4th Jan 2008 at 10:56 PM - Updated 3rd Mar 2022 at 7:46 PM by billielith

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Banned
#2 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 11:31 PM
Thanks for this, I've been in love with him too, not as a teenager, but as an 24-old (well, we all have our faults...), anyway, he surely is an extraordinary person, and I am looking forward to decorate some of my Sim-walls with him!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 12:46 AM
Haha, you're welcome. Not a fault, he's really something. Or at least, he used to be. I don't like what he did with his hair now. The new color and the braids... Don't know, I liked him better in the 80s and 90s.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 1:51 AM Last edited by X_Sixpounder_X : 6th Jan 2008 at 1:57 AM.
I actually get teased quite alot for liking Axl Rose, but they're losers anydangways. Thankyou so much for these, they will definitely be useful! XD
Now all i need is my Axl sim, then im ready to go!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 1:57 AM
OMG!!!!! this is amazing. consider me in the still in love camp
thank you
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 4:37 AM
Dude, I am so still in love with him that's it's not even funny, it's sad, lol. Thanks for these. Do you think you'll do Duff and Slash too?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oldenBuffy
Dude, I am so still in love with him that's it's not even funny, it's sad, lol. Thanks for these. Do you think you'll do Duff and Slash too?

Duff and Slash?? I hadn't thought about it, but I don't see why not. Yeah, I might come up with a little something for you.

Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 6:55 AM
thank you thank you oh thank you. i LOVE your comments on him too...just awesome. and i'm pretty much in love with him too, ha ha!

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Alchemist
#9 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 9:56 AM
Yeah, Axel forever! Thank you veeery much (when a gallery of Robert Plant? another sexy singer - with an amazing voice - who was really really hot!) :D
Inventor
#10 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 10:44 AM
A Huge thank you from me, my sims are going to enjoy these but not as much as myself.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 10:44 AM
Hes still a handsome man and I doubt that will change
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 11:36 AM Last edited by billielith : 6th Jan 2008 at 11:41 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
Yeah, Axel forever! Thank you veeery much (when a gallery of Robert Plant? another sexy singer - with an amazing voice - who was really really hot!) :D

Robert Plant?

I gotta admit I don't know him very much, but it's really a question of having nice pictures. I'll see what I can find, and I'll try to come up with something.

I'm glad to see there are some Gn'R fans among the sim players! I'll have a few Wall Hangings of Duff and Slash ready soon! :D

Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 6:06 AM
Great pics, thanks! Can't wait to see some of Slash!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 8:52 PM
Did the pics of Slash, Duff and Robert Plant for you people, and I just sent them here this afternoon. Should be up in the next days!

Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 12:35 AM
I love Axl and now I love you too. 8D

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bunnywith
I love Axl and now I love you too. 8D

lmao! He rules, doesn't he? I'm glad you like this, and it's always good to meet another GN'R fan. I've been lucky enough to find so many awesome pictures of them. When I was a teenager I was so much into Axl that I didn't pay attention to the others. But Slash and Duff are quite sexy too! :D

Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 7:00 PM
Hahah, it's hard for me to understand how people could -not- love this man. He's got such a talent, and I still think he's quite the looker - I've gotten used to the braids, I think. It'd probably be weirder to see him without them nowadays. Anyway, thanks for these!

"Replay the part, you stole my heart, I should have known you're crazy. If all I knew was that with you I'd want someone to save me: it'd be enough, but just my luck, I fell in love, and baby, all that I wanted was you..."
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 12:52 AM
Glad you like. Hard to imagine GnR without him.

Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 8:47 AM
Thanks so much!!

Don't wanna reach for me do you
I mean nothin to you
The Little Things Give You Away
Mad Poster
#20 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 3:50 AM
thanks! :D
I LOVE AXL ROSE
Well I love how he use to look.. back in the 80's (before I was born sadly :P)
(listening to Appitite for destruction album atm by the way)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
thanks! :D
I LOVE AXL ROSE
Well I love how he use to look.. back in the 80's (before I was born sadly :P)
(listening to Appitite for destruction album atm by the way)

Yeah, Appetite's a good one. Cool

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 5:59 AM
omg!...thank you so much...these are great....My all time favorite song was "Sweet Child O' Mine"....thanx....can you make more poster sets?...with classic rock bands...I would love The Doors and The Stones and Santana...or what ever else you can think of....would be awesome....Surprise Me!..thanx again and Happy Holidays

Sunflower28
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:07 AM Last edited by billielith : 7th Jan 2009 at 4:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by cvscorpio28
omg!...thank you so much...these are great....My all time favorite song was "Sweet Child O' Mine"....thanx....can you make more poster sets?...with classic rock bands...I would love The Doors and The Stones and Santana...or what ever else you can think of....would be awesome....Surprise Me!..thanx again and Happy Holidays

Hi there.

Well this site doesn't accept pictures of celebrities anymore, so I guess if I do anything I won't be able to post them here. I'll pm you if anything.

Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 12:27 AM
thanks Im fan of Guns N´ Fucking Roses :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 7:39 AM Last edited by billielith : 14th Apr 2010 at 12:32 AM.
Hey I used to have a t-shirt of them saying that, lol. Don't know where that t-shirt is gone now.

Files tested : fine

Page 1 of 2