Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 Small Street

by twoflower Posted 12th Jan 2008 at 6:55 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 11:06 PM by twoflower

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 6:41 PM
I adore such small houses on small lots, they're just perfect for a real big neighbourhood without such big houses, which are way too expensive for my Sims.
So, really nice work .
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 8:57 PM
Very sweet house!
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 11:07 PM
Wow, its a beautiful house (L)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 6:19 AM
I installed this house in my game and moved one of my Legacy families in over the weekend - I love this lot. Perfect for a small family of 3 - mom, dad and toddler - plus an extra bedroom for the baby on the way. The driveway is large enough for two cars so the parents can each have one. The furnishings are gorgeous and so are the decorations, walls and floors. I had to buy very little to finish furnishing the house...all I had to get was a TV, bookcase, baby furniture and some stuff for my family's cat. Excellent work!