Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Versailles - King's Kitchen Garden

by Tatiana Dokuchic Posted 13th Jan 2008 at 1:58 AM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 5:54 AM
Just what I was looking for, thanks for making this

[R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts]
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 6:50 AM
Oh my this is the most beautiful home with such fabulous gardens.
I have never seen one with so much beauty as this one.
All the custom content you made to add to this game is just extreme.
Me and my Simmie's want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 9:53 AM
breathtaking!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 12:11 PM
Oh wow...this is BEAUTIFUL Tatiana!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 12:58 PM
Nice work, thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 3:20 PM
Thank you rhldavies, Gizmo, Phaenoh, Georgie and m6. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Gizmo, I hope that you and your sims enjoy the lot. My sims are gardening their hearts out. lol. They seem happy, if just a bit tired. lol.

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Scholar
#8 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 3:28 PM
A beautiful job with Louis XIV ambiance ! Good luck in the contest Tatiana and thank you !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Alchemist
#9 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 4:04 PM
Instructor
#10 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 12:39 AM
I'm afraid I'm having major problems with H M and BV, otherwise, I would not hesitate to download this amazing creation. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of the community. Best of luck in the contest!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 3:55 AM
This is amazing! What a fantastic creation.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 2:31 AM
Thanks Mihura, lammaforever, PGKid56 and SimtasticCitizen. I appreciate your comments.

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 5:29 PM
Beautiful! Nice work, thanks for sharing it :D

"For Zen students, a weed is a treasure." ~ Shunryu Suzuki
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 2:40 PM
Thanks Siobhann!

--- Tatiana ---

Forum Resident
#15 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 1:57 PM
oh this is stunning! I love all of your lots! Good luck in the contest!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 1:16 AM
Oh my, this is GORGEOUS! Thank you so much. <3

Did you know that I'll be visiting Versailles myself come Spring Break? I'm quite excited, but I'm sure it can't be more beautiful than this!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 2:33 AM
Thanks lauralaima and Starfish. I appreciate your kind words.

I'm green with envy, Starfish! What a wonderful opportunity your trip will be. I'm sure everything will be just spectacular and I hope that you enjoy every minute of your trip.

--- Tatiana ---

Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 12:03 AM
A-w-e-s-o-m-e.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 11:43 PM
T-h-a-n-k-s billielith.

--- Tatiana ---

Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:32 PM
wow its such an amazing house.I have a farm on my game and they are doing very well(moneywise),but there house is too small.This will be perfect!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 9:39 PM
that is amazing ive recently returned from a trip to paris and as a side trip of course we visited Versailles and i looked at some of your other work of it. yours are the best ive seen and the closest. beautiful just beautiful.
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 6:52 PM
Oh my god ! This creation is a Godsend to me, I'm writing a themed story and was getting very worried at having to build and furnish a house myself ! You just saved me months of work, for a result that would have been pitiful compared to yours.
thank you soooooooo very much ! You are one talented gal ^^
And if I may say so, I've lived in Versailles for a long time, and your rendition of the style and atmosphere of the place is just breathtaking.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 4:45 AM
Oh my god...I prefer to build all of my own lots...but this is too amazing not to download! Great job!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 7:47 AM
I love Versailles and I love this lot! I even went to download the entire set, and I cannot wait to play with them. I hope you continue releasing lots like this in the future! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 10:50 PM
obrigado
Page 1 of 2