Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Twikkii Outfits for teenagers

by cloudlessnights Posted 18th Jan 2008 at 12:48 PM - Updated 18th Jan 2008 at 4:43 PM by cloudlessnights

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 3:33 PM
Wow! Cloudlessnights, you never cease to amaze me!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 5:34 PM
I think I'm going to have to buy BV just so I can get this outfit for adults...another great job! ^_^
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jesusfreak1988
I think I'm going to have to buy BV just so I can get this outfit for adults...another great job! ^_^

haha i was kinda thinking the same thing^^ i loved those!! thanx for making them for teens!!

hi!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 9:38 PM
In the post, it says:
"All items can be found under Everyday; no expansion packs required."

Does that mean you don't have to have BV to use these?

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 10:03 PM
Wow! This is fantastic I was getting annoyed because there was no teen version of this, Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 10:16 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Jan 2008 at 4:28 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Yay!
You're just awesome, aren't you? I love all of your stuff. Thanks so much for making all of it.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 10:33 PM
Wow, you are the very best person converting clothes!!!

(I think you knew you have a lot of fans, don't you? And I'm in the "TOP FIVE" of your fan list xD) Continue doing incredible good thing like you has been doing!!!

Click here to see the youngest (and prettiest) love.

They're so cute!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 11:02 PM
Finally! These are just what the game needed! Thank you!

Now, how might I request the backpacker clothing converted to child/teen? lol
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 4:21 AM
So, I'm not sure if you're taking requests for conversions, but if you are, might I suggest this dress converted for adults?

Whether or not you decide to convert that outfit, thanks for all of your conversions and Harry Potter clothes! Your stuff is so fantastic, and so useful.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 11:35 AM
You're the best! It's so great to have Maxis Sim clothes for other ages.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 12:05 AM
Thank you for all the conversions! These outfits are adorable.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:02 AM
These are so cute, especially the males outfit. Thank You.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 3:52 AM
These are wonderful! I've downloaded nearly all of your conversions. If you get the chance though, could you please make these Twikkii outfits for Elders? They get so left out.

Thank you!

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ~Kenji Miyazawa
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sussmasters
Wow! This is fantastic I was getting annoyed because there was no teen version of this, Thanks!

I agree. I don't know why EAxis didn't make these for teens too, but I'm glad you did. Thanks!!