Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New skintone plus facemasks and eyes

by chakaru Posted 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:13 AM - Updated 24th Jan 2008 at 3:07 AM by chakaru

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:58 AM
Oh my these skins are amazing and full of detail. I like the darker ones and shall have fun making Sim's.
Thank you for creating and sharing all these great styles of skins.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 6:43 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 23rd Jan 2008 at 7:04 AM.
HOLY cow Chak, you've out done yourself, these are fabulous!!! Thankyou so much!!! I love them!!
Alchemist
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 8:26 AM
Beautiful! The tattooed Dawn and Ebony will bring us lovely fantasy! Thanks,
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 8:31 AM
:lovestruc ooooh!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc (that's all I can say)
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 9:42 AM
...Chak, you are amazing, do you know that? i squeed silently when i saw the new skins. XDD The colours look beautiful, and the noses are so pretty and different. (i'm so going to grab this whole set when i get home, and test them out on Cae and my other usual Sims <3) And Ebony/Ivory looks like it might be perfect for a new chracter i've been trying to make into a Sim.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 10:39 AM
Ooh, these are pretty. The first 4 would be great as default replacements, too. :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 10:40 AM Last edited by chakaru : 23rd Jan 2008 at 10:55 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Neithan
...Chak, you are amazing, do you know that? i squeed silently when i saw the new skins. XDD The colours look beautiful, and the noses are so pretty and different. (i'm so going to grab this whole set when i get home, and test them out on Cae and my other usual Sims <3) And Ebony/Ivory looks like it might be perfect for a new chracter i've been trying to make into a Sim.

Thank you so much, I can't wait to see your sims in the skins ^_^
And I made an oops. Because...
Ivory, the stupid skin is called Ivory XD I uploaded the wrong picture. Again. *dies* English is not my native tongue, now you have proof *dies some more*

*changes pic*
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 11:50 AM
These are lovely. The tattoos are so subtle and beautiful. Thank You.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 12:59 PM
Beautiful work! Thanks so much for these

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:40 PM
Very nice. Your skin tones are my fave, the more the best!
Instructor
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 2:10 PM
Amazing skins! *___* As a skin collector I approve of those and proceed to dload them immediately! >XD
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 2:47 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 3:56 PM
Uh, you really made my day, chakaru <3!
These skintones are fantastic, especially the "dawn" one .
Many thanks for sharing this set ^^.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 4:09 PM
I know I'm supposed to be a writer, but I can't think of any words to express how awesome these skins are. :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 10:03 PM
Wow these are absolutley awsome chak thankyou so much for making them :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 11:33 PM
Great work!! Now I can try to replicate your models in the hair post. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 12:41 AM
These skins are beautiful. It's been literally years since I downloaded new skins but I'm downloading these. The only thing better would be if the "Dark" was a little darker but it's lovely enough that I'll ignore that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by queenrikki
These skins are beautiful. It's been literally years since I downloaded new skins but I'm downloading these. The only thing better would be if the "Dark" was a little darker but it's lovely enough that I'll ignore that.

I knoooow *cries* I tried to make a darker recolor, but then my own textures died on me. Maybe I'l give it another try.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 2:33 AM Last edited by Gen0va : 24th Jan 2008 at 2:35 AM. Reason: typo
I love these, I think my favourite is the 'Ebony Tatooed' (or is that Ivory?). It would make a lovely alien default.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 3:06 AM
It is indeed "Ivory", I corrected the picture. English is not my native tongue and I confused the two. XD
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 4:37 AM
These are beautiful!Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 5:37 AM
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 9:36 AM
ooooo these are so lovely..! they look Great ingame!
the "dark" is my favourite one, i'd love to have that as the default dark. is it possible?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 4:06 PM
I love theese :-) Like all the rest you've done...Keep up the good work and If I can...could I make a request for an even darker skin tone? Something for African people :-) One really dark and one a bit lighter since some black folks really look black and some are a lot lighter skinned :-)
Page 1 of 3