Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Baggy T's w/o pants (MESH & recolors)

by ang41187 Posted 26th Jan 2008 at 11:54 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2008 at 1:02 AM by ang41187

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 12:58 AM
Brilliant!
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 1:03 AM
o yay! ive been wanting this dont for almost a year now and finaly somone did it! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 1:52 AM
Is this causing the same crashing issues as Flying Pidgeon's meshes?
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 6:37 AM
Yeah, this was done before and had some issues, particularly with OFB I think.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 9:07 AM Last edited by t2suggas : 28th Jan 2008 at 9:20 AM.
Default Problem with GL bottoms.
I absolutely adore these baggy Ts. I wanted them when I saw them in the creator feedback forum.

One problem, when put with Glamour Life bottoms, the bottom textures bleed through onto the Ts.

I don't think this is your fault. No, it's Maxis, see the link below.

ETA: Fanseelamb fixed the bottoms. My mistake, they are H&M Fashion bottoms, Not Glamour Life.
Screenshots

Sorry, no more requests for the preg teens.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 7:00 PM Last edited by ang41187 : 30th Jan 2008 at 7:08 PM.
Wow! Thanks for all the great feedback everyone! I'm working on making some more recolors to upload soon. If anyone wants a particular color, let me know.

Damage Inc356 & spaceadventureGO: So are you saying this is causing your game to crash?
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 3:55 AM
"So are you saying this is causing your game to crash?"

No no no, I am just telling you that this same shirt was made before and it caused other people's games to crash. I haven't downloaded your shirts yet because I'm worried the same thing will happen, but I'm gonna keep checking back to see if anyone has any problems.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 7:31 AM
Great Job Ang. But I must report on here that the mesh does cause the game to crash. Any adult male who wears this shirt on a residential lot will cause the game to crash when he selects and accepts a career from any source (computer, newspaper, insiminator).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 7:00 PM
Ok thanks for letting me know. I found a tutorial to help me & am working on fixing it right now.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 1:36 PM
Thank you ,
is it possible, you make this mesh for male teen too ???
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 7:04 PM
Yah, I'm working on the teen male right now, but it's my first conversion so it's taking a little longer than I thought. I'm hoping to have the mesh finished within the next week.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 9th May 2008 at 1:07 AM
Now this was a very smart idea! Thank you so much. The maxis top separates are rather lame.

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 9:52 PM
thanks for this i was getting tired of recoloring the v-neck shirts
but for some reason when i try and recolor this tee with a full picture the bottom half of the shirt stays unchanged
any help?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th May 2011 at 1:46 PM
Not exactly sure why Maxis decided that teenagers or adult men don't wear t-shirts, so thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:59 PM
Love it ! Thanks for making it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 9:17 PM
Thanks a lot! I searched for this many years
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 7:11 PM
Even though this download is a little on the old side, baggy T's are still very much around. Thank you!