Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Academie Le Tour - Remake - Campus Boutiques

by Margierytka Posted 27th Jan 2008 at 5:57 AM - Updated 11th Sep 2008 at 10:14 AM by Margierytka

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 7:22 PM
Wow thats amazing! Thanks im going to have to send someone to college straight away now!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 8:08 PM
I just LÖÖVE them!
Scholar
#4 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 8:28 AM
Your attention to detail is amazing.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 4:12 PM
thank you so much! this is the type of lot i expected at that college and was sadly mistaken, i can't wait to put it in my game!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 7:04 AM
The detail and all the hard work you put into this college shows.
I just love it and cant wait to go send some new Sim's off to college.
Thank You
Alchemist
#7 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 7:46 AM
What an amazing makeover! You bring those old, worn and tired lots to new and vibrant life! Everybody wants to play with them at once! Magical!
Thanks,
...and such romantic pictures...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 1:43 AM
I love this! Thanks!
Instructor
#9 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 5:06 AM
This is quite simply, stunning!!! This creation should become a featured lot.
Thanks you so very much for sharing your incredible talent with the rest of the community.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 3:48 PM
love your all works
thank you

"Yaşamı ve ölümü vermek istiyorum, sağlığı ve çılgınlığı; toplum düzenini eleştirmek istiyorum, işler halinde, en yoğun biçiminde."

VIRGINIA WOOLF
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 3:02 AM
so lovely place! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 8:09 PM
this is really great i love it but is there anyway possible to make it a residential lot?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 6:50 AM
Gigglea3 - yes - you have to download frillen's collection - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=131127. You have unpack all .rar files to My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Collections.
You must open this lot. Click Ctrl+Shift+C and type changelotzoning residential. You must delete a community trash and a community phone ant put a trash can and a mailbox for residential from frillen's collection. Save and quit lot. Open this lot again and play

Alia vel Margierytka
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 12:20 AM Last edited by ChibiGamer : 11th Oct 2008 at 12:21 AM. Reason: This is a thanks post not a feedback post. :)
This is gorgeous! Thank You for sharing this with us. :lovestruc , Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 4:28 PM
Oh wow. I'm a couple of years late, I know lol. This is modern art , it really is. I love your stuff
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 6:57 AM
This is a wonderful addition even though I couldn't get all the recommended CC that wasn't included. Much of it didn't have a clear path. I think it really doesn't matter though. Lovely - simply lovely!