Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Orchid Hall

by Deluxe Designs Posted 27th Jan 2008 at 4:55 PM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 4:47 PM by Deluxe Designs

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 2:38 PM
Beautiful house, and welcome back! I really like those Georgian windows and doors--they go very well with your house. Great job!

Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 5:20 PM
Thanks, i was hoping to get featured but still no hope, I hope i will hit at least 500 downloads with this one.

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 6:25 PM
Hey, you never know. I had a house get featured a while after it was initially released (by popular request, I guess--people liked it because it didn't require any EPs or CC). And this house definitely deserves it! We have some awesome competition though, lol. I think that a lot of people will enjoy this house.

Keep at it!
Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Theorist
#5 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 10:32 PM
awesome!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 3:29 AM
Lovely job! Is the driveway actually usable ?
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 5:32 PM
Sorry most of my lots have interesting drive ways but are unfortunately unuseable, the same applies to this lot But thanks for the comments guys:D

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 9:32 PM
What a lovely house! I like specially the 1st. floor details!!!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:07 PM
Thank you, it took me hours to get it just perfect:D

Instructor
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:42 PM
This is a great house!!! I especially love the balconies, porches, and atrium. Super job!
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 7:24 AM
thankyou very much:D

Alchemist
#12 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 12:00 AM
This is super beautiful has to be my fave out of all your creations, though its hard to pick a fave they are all spectacular!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 6:26 PM
Thank you so much, that is so kind of you, i alos love this house, it has something about it!

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 9:48 PM
I really like the feeling of mass this house has as well as its shape. The suggestion of a second floor porch is an intriguing idea.

Thanks for the inspiration, Clem
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 9:06 PM
Your welcome, i hope you make fantastic work with it