Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diagon Alley Project: Part 10: Quidditch Shop

by lauralaima Posted 31st Jan 2008 at 12:45 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 2:09 PM by lauralaima

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 10:02 AM
Thank you Laura, this shop is really beautiful and it keeps the potterish atmosphere.
I miss the Quidditch game since in the last books it isn't even mentioned anymore (other important facts happened). This community lot has also an intricate plan and I guess you had a lot of work in building it. Thanks again and ciao!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 1:28 PM
yeah, it seems that JK doesn't like writing about quidditch, as a muggle she is... :D
thanks for commenting
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 4:50 AM
Very nice! I'm loving your Harry Potter lots, they make me want to go and start up an entirely new neighborhood and play a HP themed hood!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 7:58 AM
wow xstreetxsexiiex I've just read all your comments! thanx, I see you really like what I do! So have fun with your magical sims