Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Plate Replacements: Corelle Farm Fresh

by Ambular Posted 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:23 AM - Updated 14th Apr 2012 at 5:36 AM by Ambular

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 3:31 PM
Could you do a set that would work with my medieval orphanage!! A dark wood set maybe? And thank you soo much for the plate replacements
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ambra13sim
Could you do a set that would work with my medieval orphanage!! A dark wood set maybe? And thank you soo much for the plate replacements

Ask and ye shall receive... Dark Wood Default Dishes
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 9:38 PM
Thank you thank you!!!!! I Love The Royal Albert 'Old Country Roses' Dishes but they just did NOt go with the medieval theme I am doing right now. Thanks again Ambra
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 7:28 PM
lol i have these dishes in real life
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 7:36 PM
I love all your default replacement dishes so much!

I just have one question; will having default replacement dishes mess up custom foods? I've never had a set before so I dont know this.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by angelad428
I love all your default replacement dishes so much!

I just have one question; will having default replacement dishes mess up custom foods? I've never had a set before so I dont know this.

No, it should have no effect on foods whatsoever (it may not even change the pattern on custom food dishes, actually. I know some of them come with their own special meshes which will not pick up the patterns from the defaults.)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 2:58 AM
Okay cool thank you! In that case I will definitely be using these!
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 3:00 AM
OMG! This is the set my family has in real life! Thats so weird..
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 11:50 AM
Gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 7:49 PM
Awesome! My dishes at home are Corelle, with the vines. This is close enough for me. I'm tired of the boring default dishes that come with the game. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 6:26 AM
I just wanted to say that I've had this in my game for ages. I accidentally removed my default replacements folder from my downloads, and I nearly lost it when I saw that the plates were just plain. I didn't know how attached I was. These are the Corelle plates (among many other patterns) that my Mom had.