Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Miscellaneous extracted stuff and two new meshes

by crocobaura Posted 4th Feb 2008 at 8:58 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 12:44 AM by crocobaura

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 10:10 AM
I love that depressed teddy bear.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
#3 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 10:15 AM
Thank you, these are truly wonderful! Perfect clutter for realisim in my houses.

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 10:35 AM
These are really, really nice. Any chance of some recolors for the dolls - different dress, skin, and hair colors, maybe? I'd love to give a couple of my sim-girls their own Barbie collections and the more the better!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 10:39 AM
Thanks for that giraffe!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 10:49 AM
hey that is the music instrument that the pirate uses
Forum Resident
#7 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 11:01 AM
Great set, thanks!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 11:20 AM
I've recently turned into a clutter-a-holic thank you for feeding my addiction :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 11:22 AM
Oh wow, those are great. I love it! There is never enough clutter for my game. Thank you for this. More please! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 2:16 PM
i love clutter! :lovestruc thanks a lot for extracting, croco!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 2:51 PM
Oh these are awesome! I always wanted this kind of stuff extracted. Someone else did a bit of it but only extracted two barbie dolls, I was disappointed! lol. If you can do any more that would be awesome! And as jenfold said you would be feeding the addiction
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 3:14 PM
Oh I am so addicted to clutter and these are lovely! Thank you so much

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 3:46 PM
Thanks so much we could use some extra bedroom decorations!But where exactly do we find these?In which category?Decorative>Sculptures or Decorative>Misc?
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 11:26 PM
Oh, my squeeze box! I love that it has a skull and cross bone motif. Much appreciated, and that goes for the whole lot of stuff.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 8:29 AM
thank you

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 3:44 AM
oooh i ♥ the dollies, thank you

*~*Everyone cries...My tears just happen to be red*~*
ø¤º°`°º¤ø
,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
°`°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` °`°
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,
ø¤º°`°º¤ø
º°`°º

.:strawberryice was here:.
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 11:39 AM
i like that
thank you
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 3:51 PM
Awesome little goodies!
Thanks for creating!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 5:44 PM
I love them and I have to just ask you, MORE PLEASE ! lol
Field Researcher
#20 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deeme
I love them and I have to just ask you, MORE PLEASE ! lol

Hey, I just had a thought. I would love little trucks and army men for a little boys room ,that you can put on shelves or desks, ect. :D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 11:56 PM
What a wonderful collection of deco items - I hate to call such nice little things "clutter"! In RL I don't have many nicknacks, but my sims seem to love them, and they can never have too many.

Thank you so much,

centime
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:21 PM
These are great! I wish they worked on OFB shelves--I would love to sell them!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 9th May 2008 at 9:45 AM
looks great, but extracing items from SP's and EP's is piracy isn't it (please correct me if i'm wrong)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th May 2008 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShanOw
looks great, but extracing items from SP's and EP's is piracy isn't it (please correct me if i'm wrong)

Extracting the exact same object with the same functionality and makign it available for other game configurations may be viewed as an attempt to decrease EA's sales of the respective EP or SP. Using parts of objects, either standalone or to make other objects is perfectly fine and that has been the case since forever. If you are having doubts please don't use my stuff.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 15th May 2008 at 12:18 PM
I love these, Crocobaura! Thank you so very much!
Page 1 of 2