Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolours of Cocomama's Long Furcoats

by amzy829 Posted 10th Feb 2008 at 1:54 AM - Updated 11th Feb 2008 at 11:39 AM by amzy829

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 4:01 PM
Lovely work! Thanks!
Alchemist
#3 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 4:53 PM
Ooh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't even say which one I like the most, because they're all equally beautiful and the navy went way past all my expectations. :lovestruc And the white one... can anyone spell "Hollywood"? Just amazing.
Inventor
#4 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 5:13 PM
Ohh, I love all the recolors you've made, very good job Amzy829. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 8:09 PM
Yay! I'm glad you all like them so much! It's funny, when I'd made the white one I thought the same thing!

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 7:31 AM
These are really lovely. Don't suppose you could let us know what other colours you're planning? I'd love a deep wine red with cream collar and cuffs. *dreamy sigh*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:50 PM
Oooh another to add to the list! I'll get right on the red and cream one! I'm in the middle of doing a blue and cream one, and a tan one. I'll PM you when I've got round to doing it (I'm in Poland at the moment, so I haven't got Body Shop, I'm only supposed to be checking my e-mail! :P).

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Theorist
#8 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 2:21 AM
Awesome thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 5:44 PM
Thank you for the beautiful Fur coats!