Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pale Love Eyes [also as deafults incl. vampires]

by SUMSE Posted 15th Feb 2008 at 7:27 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2008 at 10:46 AM by SUMSE

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 11:29 PM
Sumse, these are amazing! WOW!

Everything happens for a reason!
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 1:03 AM
These are some of the most beautiful eyes I think I have ever seen, and the colors, wow <33 Would go great on goths, I may finally have to make hubby & myself in the game, lol
Theorist
#4 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 1:58 AM
Awesome thank you!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 12:18 AM
beautiful job!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 7:15 PM
You are welcome, Momma, ShadowFires, Y2kRobie and Diva :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 10:47 PM
DaniCast,
the male sim is one of Him666´s models. So you can grab him at her space here: http://www.wickedsims2.com/forums/i...hp?topic=2513.0
I just geve him other skintone, hair, eyes and make-up
Inventor
#9 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 5:58 PM
I used to always use the YumeDust Alice contacts for Vamps but I recently found out how cool they look with really light eyes.

Cyjon has created a hack that in my game takes the Vampire Fangs away so they don't flash. So you can fix General Zoi's fangs and have real Vampires that don't flash.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=283059

Version 1 of Cyjon's Hack works with all EP's through Seasons. If you have Bon Voyage, FreeTime or Apartment Life you must DL version 2. I have tested these under several different circumstances and it is working properly for me. However I understand for some people the fangs do show normally. Under my configuration the fangs do not show but it is not a problem thanks to General Zoi.

http://drupal.cyjon.net/node/96
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 9:49 PM
Nice eyes, but I want you sim,lol. xD
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 9:07 PM
I really love these eyes! Mostly the vampire eyes, but I don't have nightlife.
But the rest are also like the best I've ever seen! :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 3:31 PM
Great job, just asking who is the female model in your photos? THUMBS UP!

- Im just me -
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 5:47 PM
I can't decide between the three vampire eyes they are all so lovely!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jun 2023 at 4:23 PM
Thanks so much for these! I think this is the only vampire default I've found that only changes the eyes, without the Maxis vampire skin. I don't like whitewashing my darker-skinned vampires.