Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fokshire neighborhood terrain

by Criquette Posted 4th Mar 2009 at 2:34 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2009 at 7:12 AM by Criquette : Trying to solve download problem

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 2:54 PM
Omg you are awsome, thank you! =]

I was just about to ask you about it, luckely i checked here on MTS2 first tehe X3

thanks again and keep up the wonderful work your doing *huggles*

xXx Babbel
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:04 PM
Wow... I just looked at the pictures on the board you linked to and... you are incredibly talented! I would never have the patience to build all that stuff LOL It looks great! And I'm definitely downloading this neighborhood terrain.

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:14 PM
Thanks so much! ^-^; This looks great. Great work on the terrain and the 'hood is magnificent, keep up the good work. :]
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:24 PM
Good stuff! And there is also a seaside resort for my beach (Bon Voyage).SIMply awesome!Thanx buddy.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:34 PM
I just had a look at your SD on Simtrop. After I picked my jaw up from the desk.......

What a fantastic creation! You should be very proud of your work and thank you for sharing it with us.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:44 PM
this really is fantastic, i'm trying to copy your landscaping though, the train tracks are unbearable! how did you find the patience? is there any chance you could upload some of the lots? i already no how you did the wall to wall buildings (I STILL HAVEN'T UPGRADED MY LOT EXPANDER FOR THAT REASON LOL), but the rail station, boat houses, warehouses, etc. are one of a kind and really great. i don't care if they're just shells...
Instructor
#8 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:54 PM
Just visited your SD at Simtropolis, very impressed. Hope you can upload some of the lots. Thanks for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 4:04 PM
cool work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 4:14 PM
Thank you so much this is great!
I already have started using this for my sims!
Could you maybe download a decorated version sometime!
Thanks. <3
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 4:24 PM
Loved seeing how Fokshire evolves, it's amazing.

You must have a really strong computer to run the whole city?

So it looks like I'm stuck here forever on this floating island with Sarah and Skeleton Harvester.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 4:34 PM
Thank you for such a great comments guys! Glad that you like this terrain
To Zaxis: Well 2,3 GHz + 3,5 GB memory But it's not enough actually
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 4:44 PM
Criquette I frequently lurk your Simtropolis thread and there is nothing I have seen in all my years on the Sims 2 that comes even close to as amazing. You are a dedicated and very talented gamer and I hope you will produce muchos tutorials tips and content for us all to learn from!
The Folkshire thread is so inspirational, i didn't think anybody had started a project like it.
One thing I do love is your slightly modified maxis roads, they looked plenty realistic and would probably be fantastic in-game, i hope you will upload them for download one day!

If I was a sim there'd be only one place worth moving into.
Understandably however I can imagine what a pain it must be to have the patience to play the neighbourhood.

And i really dont see folkshire getting enough credit over the net, it needs to be advertised and maybe put in a couple of magazines or have it's own magazine! More in-game type shots, more threads on all forums.
Your work is so admirable!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 4:54 PM
This is absolutly stunning!

I have looked at your other pictures of the hood too and I am amazed!
What a great talent you are!

Thank you so much for all the inspiration!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:04 PM
Thanks so much Quiquette,Your work is so admirable.
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:14 PM
This is a wonderful neighbourhood, and the preview image itself really looks like it's been plucked right out of SimCity 4 and placed into Sims 2. And though I've not tried it yet, I suspect there's enough space for your Airport set to work in this.... a big bonus as none of the Maxis sets are flat enough to allow it to work so well.

Big kudos, with all the custom neighbourhood content available nowadays you can make a very realistic prairie town. Coming from Alberta, Canada, this feels very at-home to me.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:24 PM
Love it ! Thanks
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#18 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:34 PM
Your work is always so amazing, the love and effort put into it is remarkable. Thank you for sharing!!
Banned
#19 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 8:20 PM
Lol, I just noticed it said "Fokshire". I always thought it was "Forkshire."

I use this in-game and it is TERRIFIC!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 1:10 PM
Please, some of us, like me, is not so bright to build our own Neighborhood, include all the things you have made for us. So, if you can build and do all the things like the Trains, Boats exe – exe – I knew that there will be more than many of our dummies, who will download that “COMPLETE NEIGHBOORHOOD”
Please, maybe build one with the Planes and the Trains and all the “inland things” and then maybe one with all the Harbor things on. I’m sure that then we could manage to build the Houses on the empty lots? THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK, AND FOR SHARING IT WITH US.
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd May 2009 at 3:48 AM
amazing!! This neighborhood is really pretty...
Thank you so much for share this creation with us...^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 12:02 PM
lookin good! d-loadin
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th May 2012 at 4:48 AM
Im having a problem placing lots in mannyyy areas but otherwise I love it and its amazing.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 4:17 PM
love the flatness!