Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Rutherford Castle (From Thief3: Deadly Shadows, Without CC, No EP required)

by daislia Posted 17th Feb 2008 at 10:19 PM - Updated 18th Feb 2008 at 6:58 AM by daislia

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 1:04 AM
Excellent! Thanks!

~Sarah~
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 3:36 AM
That is such an amazing castle. Thank you so much for all your hard work! :D

It is easy to hate. Anybody can do it. But to love others, even those that despise us, takes the strength of a warrior.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 6:18 AM
This level really annoys me in the game, but I love the castle itself, & you have done an amazing job with it.
Thankyou.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by parasiticxdeceiver
This level really annoys me in the game, but I love the castle itself, & you have done an amazing job with it.
Thankyou.

Yes, the level itself just normal as any break-and-steal mansion mission. not very fun to play er?
Glad you like it. I added my own design. since it's hard to make a 100% same lots. I will try my best

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 8:03 AM
Great job,daislia!And no cc used in this wonderfull castle....thats amazing!Thanks for Your hard work!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 1:07 PM
Thanks again. Very nice work. I love the detail, you haven't missed a thing.
Instructor
#8 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:51 AM
Wow. It looks so great, I can't imagine how much work this must have been. And thank you so much for doing this without CC! You are not the only one who's Download folder is bursting; I think mine takes up more space than the whole rest of the game.

thank you so much for the work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 9:29 PM
Wow, it looks just like in the game. So cool! And it's such a great thing only base game is needed, I have only that and Seasons... and I have spent much time trying to find some kind of castle. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 6:34 PM
this is sweet and cheep!!! im gonna do a video with this and give credit to you!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 10:32 PM
this is about the awesomest castle ive ever seen u did a really good job
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:43 AM
That is just beautiful! Oh, I wish I could do something this good! How long did it take you??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChemicallyUnstable
That is just beautiful! Oh, I wish I could do something this good! How long did it take you??

It's a very Looooong time I remember, build lots need a "lot" of patients .

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 9:53 AM
I usually never download large lots. But I love this one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 1:53 PM
Thaank youu *-* It's perfect ♥