Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Stepford Project III: 3 Mansions by D.D.I.

by Deluxe Designers Inc. Posted 18th Feb 2008 at 5:26 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2011 at 6:23 PM by Deluxe Designers Inc. : MTS2 Requested Update

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 8:17 AM
This breathtaking lots looks amazing!Thanks for great job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 9:25 AM
I wondering if the parking lot working? Anyway, these lots are stunning beautiful work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 3:47 PM Last edited by Deluxe Designers Inc. : 18th Feb 2008 at 4:48 PM.
Mazyte,
Thank you for the compliment. I hope you enjoy the lots. :D
---------------------------------------------------------------
Kitty,
Both mansions have driveways that "work". Although the Sims will not drive "around" the loops, they will pull into the driveways and park. The cars that face the houses are sitting on the driveway slots. The other cars are for decorative purposes. The Markowitz Mansion has 2 useable driveway slots and the Sunderson Mansion has 1 driveway slot (but you can delete the blue van and add another driveway slot there). This will be noted on each lot so everyone will know which lots have "working" driveways.

StephSim
Deluxe Designers Inc.
Alchemist
#5 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 4:24 PM
Great! I´ll build Stepford with the new EP! Thanks,
Forum Resident
#6 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 6:17 AM
I don't know what I would do with such a huge mansion, but both lots look incredible. I can't even speculate as to how much time these lots took to build. Thank you, sister

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 11:21 PM Last edited by StephSim : 20th Feb 2008 at 11:35 PM.
OOOooo, this little creation has been "picked"! - This is great for DDI!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You're welcomed verenaheu! Now that's something you don't have to worry about any time soon - me adding another EP!

Thank you Jason! Your comments are always appreciated!
------------------------------------
StephSim
Deluxe Designers Inc.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Forum Resident
#8 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 7:34 PM
Picked! YAY!!! Steph you rule!!!
Wiki Wizard
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 9:32 AM
This was awesome Steph, and so happy it got picked, great for our credit Hopefully another mansion will be added to this page within the next few days which i created and provides another mansion to download and hopefully you will all enjoy it:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 6:54 AM
Thanks Laura and DD!

Of course, from here on in every small victory belongs to all 3 of us. Welcome back DD from computer death graveyard and Welcome Laura!

It's great to have both of you as team members!

StephSim
Deluxe Designers Inc.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 8:22 PM
I want to say that I love the houses you made. Thank you very much for them.
Wiki Wizard
#12 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:09 PM
That's ok dnog86, it is nice to recieve positive feedback from our supportors. Thank you:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd May 2015 at 9:38 PM
Awesome thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 8:19 PM
You are welcomed, KnightView! Enjoy the lot!