Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diagon Alley Project: Part 12: Ollivander's

by lauralaima Posted 22nd Feb 2008 at 3:59 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 2:12 PM by lauralaima

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 11:49 PM Last edited by JuliXMiyako : 8th Nov 2008 at 11:57 PM.
It's cool! I love your potter lots...

EDIT: Door recolor NOT included...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 12:04 PM
Thanx for the compliment
About that recolor, nobody has ever told me so, so maybe it's a problem with your game. to get the recolor, go here http://www.modthesims2.com/showpost...362&postcount=2 and download the file maxis-build-recolors-corvidophile2 (the third one from the bottom of the list)
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 4:45 AM
This is amazing, great job Lauralaima!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 6:50 PM Last edited by happymintchocolate : 8th Oct 2009 at 8:11 PM.
what cas terrain did you use for diagon ally ??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:09 PM
the one called sample
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 5:13 PM
Can i download even without Glamour Life ? does glamour life play a big part with CC ? x

Its Not A Hobbie. Its An Addiction.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 11:15 AM
sims24eva5, don't worry you can download it without having the expansion packs. about the links not working, I'm sorry but I can't make those websites to come to life again. Try here --> http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org...inactive_sites/
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 8:37 PM
could you maybe post a link or a map/terrain for the diagon alley project...it really helped with hogwarts university and I am really hoping to build diagon alley as the downtown of the 'harry potter world thanks!

ps, love your buildings
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 11:19 PM
I think I already uploaded a map with the lots layout, but I don't remember which building I attached it to... maybe Gringotts?

thanks for the compliment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 9:20 AM
Hi, AMAZING LOTS i'm just getting back into custom content and i've spent about two hours downloading all of your lots for diagon alley and hogsmeade just a quick question, which neighbourhood have you used for diagon alley? Cos i love the map but can;t seem to find it - thanks again
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 10:25 AM
I think I used the ine called sample?