Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1972 Buick Riviera

by Tre Zillah Posted 25th Feb 2008 at 12:35 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 11:01 AM
Oh my gosh, you've got to be kidding me. This is my DREAM CAR! The first time I come on to mts2 in MONTHS, and it's on the front page! Thank you so much, I can't wait to try it out!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 11:16 AM
WOW! NICE! Very good! Are you going to make more cars over to MTS2 soon? Could you post your Cadillac Fleetwood Coupe models over here? They were on PC-Sims, but they closed.. also your Bentley and other cars you had on PC-SIMS would be great to have! Thanks!

Lots and Houses - I can build a lot the way you want! Send me a request!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 12:46 PM
Yeah man, this is one of the best cars here!
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 1:57 PM
nice car
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 2:34 PM
Tre's back! Can't wait for the new carsource, but this will certainly help! What an awesome ride, and complete classic!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 4:20 PM
Great job on the car! I've got quite a lot of your stuff in my game. The next time you're in the mood to mesh another Buick, how about the 1965 Wildcat Convertible? (Not a request, just a suggestion . . .) My mother drove one when I was a little girl. It was white with red interior and fast. Woo hoo! Was it fast! The state trooper clocked her at 135mph on the freeway in the wee hours of one morning. She was drag-racing a Riveria! (My mom's always been a bit of a character . . . )
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 6:22 PM
Fine that you are back ...and with such a wonderful car

Hope the sims2carsource will also be back in near time!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#9 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 7:52 PM
Thanks Tre!
Nice car

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 9:06 PM
Dude, where can I get one of these in real life???? Great job man, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 9:42 PM
Yay, now I just need a Mountie Uniform and a wolf!

The real car might be awful to drive, but my god is it a nice bit of baroque item of design.

*Member most in need of spellcheck, period.
Zspace - An Animorphs Forum
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 12:18 AM
Looks like Tre hasn't lost his touch! Nicely done, Tre Zillah! Thanks! What a classic!

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 1:06 AM
Nice, you may see a set of factory recolors sooner that you hope...

Brunswick Industry: Canadian Pride, Canadian Quality !
Instructor
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 2:46 AM
This is awesome!!
Good to see that you still have it!!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 4:08 AM
awesome!! thanks a lot!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 9:50 PM
Simply superb!
I love 70s cars.

Great job, as always!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Inventor
#17 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 1:53 PM
Ah sweet!

There's a brown mettalic Riviera driving around here where I live, unfortunatly it's not a boattail :D

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 1:40 PM
Ooooh myGod. My first car was a rust-colored '73 Buick Riviera. My friends and I used to cruise the Atlantic Avenue Strip in it -back in '82. One night several of us girls threatened to kick some guy's butt because he looked over and said, "Got Daddy's car out tonight?"

You're so good to take me on this trip down Memory Lane, Tre. BTW, that thing floats like a boat but she can do a 180 on a dime. :wink wink:
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 1:56 PM
wow, I didn't know about this car, that's a hot design!
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Monkeybucks
Oh my gosh, you've got to be kidding me. This is my DREAM CAR!

I used to drive one of these!