Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Malgath The Malignant

by kwillag Posted 25th Feb 2008 at 12:39 AM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 1:35 PM by Echo

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 6:39 AM
Oh my...he does look evil. I don't usually download sims but this fellow...I'd like to see what kind of personality he has. Very nice
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 10:27 AM
Wow, he really does look very evil! Great work! That face sculpt is really cool!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 9:14 AM
And just like that my alien neighbourhood got a new species...
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 2:50 PM
Kwillag, Thank you for this.I like this face a lot and was hoping to get permission to use a slightly altered version (ferry small elf ears,slightly larger nose, and smaller eyes) of it as a replacement face archetype, as part of a set that I'm working on. I will give you credit, and link to this post. I realize that this thread is rather cold, so if I don't see a reply in a few days, I'll try PMing or Emailing,you. Thanks again for all of your wonderful and fun postings. DR57