Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Studio Loft" Part 2: 2 new meshes by request (Daybed & Table lamp)

by -Maylin- Posted 1st Mar 2008 at 6:13 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2008 at 9:54 PM by -Maylin-

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 10:08 PM
This is great! I wasn't the one that requested it, I didn't even think to, but I'm REALLY glad someone did. I love the first collection and have already used it half a dozen times in the week since downloading. I can't wait to add this. Thanks!

Susie & Kenny
She's an angel, he's a devil - perfect!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 5:09 AM
Awesome work!

Just a small little thing... A daybed is a bed with the headboard down the side... this is a couch bed. :D

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 8:04 AM
Your first set is fabulous and I ADORE the second Part.Thank you so much for your wonderful work.Big hugs.
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 1:22 PM Last edited by -Maylin- : 5th Mar 2008 at 1:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by photo
Awesome work!

Just a small little thing... A daybed is a bed with the headboard down the side... this is a couch bed. :D

Sorry for the wrong word But I'm glad to see you like this couch bed...

Thanks for the nice comments everyone

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 2:14 AM
I love this bed so much.
Thank you!

X freakNpink
Baby, I look like an outlaw
Myspace
PETA ROCKS!
Don't drink your milk!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 11:49 PM
This set is cool but by far most I like the lamps! Thank you!
Instructor
#8 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 5:39 AM
Maylin, this whole set is just scrumptious! I particularly adore the texture/material/quilting of the loveseat and bed. Thank you so much for making this set and for sharing it with us. This set will get a lot of mileage! Please consider more recolors...
Pickles

* Pickles *
Mad Poster
#9 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 7:52 PM
This is so cool and realistic!! I started out with a fold out couch bed and so should my sims! Thanks for the great item!!!
#10 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 5:24 PM
This reminds me of my old sofa that got thrown out with a lumpy mattress, onlt this bed looks much more modern and chic while mine looked like a torn up chunk of crud. Life is so unfair. Thank you for this stylin' bed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 10:40 PM
awesome,thanks!