Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sea of Simquility

by CardiganAnjel Posted 3rd Mar 2008 at 6:24 AM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 1:32 PM by Echo

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 6:47 PM
I'm the first to reply?Me?Awesome!This neighbourhood is great,CardiganAnjel!I've always had a fetish for building sim labs. I need somewhere to put them,so this is perfect!Great work!

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 1:19 AM
This is really nice and so alien looking. It is one of the few maps that I think I like the "dirt" mode. Very nice. Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 6:40 AM
Well I aim to please , I thought it would add the right sci fi ambient mood for the many sci fi lots we have with nice crater beds and the like.

"The secret of all victory lies in the organization of the non-obvious." - Marcus Aurelius

Cardigan Anjel l/AnjelusX
Anjel Syndicate | Myspace |
Instructor
#5 Old 3rd May 2008 at 8:59 AM
this is really cool! I'm gonna use this in my game, definitely.
Theorist
#6 Old 5th May 2008 at 8:56 PM
where'd the spaceship come from? (The "living" one?) Thats a mint 'hood object!

Like the crators!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th May 2008 at 2:09 PM
Actually the live ufo is like default stuff, when you place crashed ufo's occasionally and randomly ufo's will come down to scan the crash site. :D

"The secret of all victory lies in the organization of the non-obvious." - Marcus Aurelius

Cardigan Anjel l/AnjelusX
Anjel Syndicate | Myspace |
Theorist
#8 Old 10th May 2008 at 3:31 PM
Really? Wow, Thats very new to me! *Runs off to play game*

Thanks for that info, I'm thinking I might start a new hood... *hirm* :D

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/