Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starfleet Academy San Francisco

by jasonduskey Posted 3rd Mar 2008 at 6:40 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 5:02 PM
This is great! I tried creating a Starfleet Academy College Neighborhood and couldn't get it to look right. These will fit in perfect! Any chance of doing any other Starfleet Academy goodies like neighborhood objects (flying shuttles, Cochran statue, etc), shops, gyms, or other such things? I think this should be featured.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 8:35 PM
I don't know if I'm up to the challenge of making the Cochran statue, but it would be easy enough to add a few more buildings in this style. Now if I could only find the time to make them....
Sadly, I'm MTS2's Martin Scorsese. The gold cups go to the folks the moderators favor, not the folks the downloaders like.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 8:52 PM
Amazing Job!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 3:29 AM
I've been working on my own Starfleet Academy. Yours looks better though. The dorm I came up with I call "Hubble Hall" named after the astronomer, and also because when you look straight down on it it somewhat resembles the profile of the Hubble Space Telescope.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:29 AM
I've been waiting for this and it looks awesome. My young students send their thanks fo allowing them to have a proper education.
Please, never ever stop with yong creatins.

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 7:02 AM
This is just the tip of the iceberg. I have 2 more Academy sets planned, Alpha Centauri and Rigel, each with its own unique build style, and both utilizing more of the wonderful walls and floors Steph made exclusively for this project. I'm also seriously entertaining n8h@wk's idea of creating some college-town community lots in the same build style. I'm thinking a fitness center, some shops, maybe a park, restaurants, etc. If it works I could repeat the formula for the Alpha Centauri and Rigel projects.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jasonduskey
This is just the tip of the iceberg. I have 2 more Academy sets planned, Alpha Centauri and Rigel, each with its own unique build style, and both utilizing more of the wonderful walls and floors Steph made exclusively for this project. I'm also seriously entertaining n8h@wk's idea of creating some college-town community lots in the same build style. I'm thinking a fitness center, some shops, maybe a park, restaurants, etc. If it works I could repeat the formula for the Alpha Centauri and Rigel projects.

Cool beans! Glad you are entertaining the idea of the community lots. I'll keep my eyes posted.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 10:52 PM
Holy Crow! I love Star Trek (so does my Daddy) Thanks for making this! (when i first saw Star Trek, i was suprised this decided the academy should be in my home town, San Francisco!)Love It!

If life gave me lemons, ya know what I'd do? I'd throw them back and Demand EDWARD CULLENS.