Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exotic A-Frame

by QBUILDERZ Posted 4th Mar 2008 at 2:43 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:36 AM
This house isn't my neighborhood's style, but the sheer energy in the post made me want to download it anyway! Great job - I really like the deck coming 'out' of the roof, definitely cool.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 12:35 PM
This looks so cool! Thanks a lot.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 3:00 PM
Once again, wonderful job. I love the deck, it's very cool-looking. Yay! More starters!
You're becoming my hero. O.o

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 3:16 PM
I've seen A frames before but this beats them all I love it, plus you made it seasons safe.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 5:07 PM
Really well done -- now I have two of your homes! :-) Is this Seasons' safe, really? Have you played it in both Winter and Summer? Cause I thought you couldn't use "attic" walls as part of your inside walls and have it be Season's acceptable. I'll have to d/l it and try myself, I guess. Anyway, thanks for the great house!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 6:05 PM
I didn't, i replaced the roof "walls" with real ones

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Wiki Wizard
#8 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 11:26 AM
This is so cool, thanks for this

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 4:06 AM
Awesome! Thanks for this cool house! It looks so cozy! I want to move in. ^^
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 3:59 AM
That'd be cool if you really could move in!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wendylady
I've seen A frames before but this beats them all I love it

ditto

love it, thanks!

happy simming

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 8:42 PM
thanks! really glad you like it!

Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 6:41 PM
You know this is the best of the bestest A Frame houses I have seen. I have played Sims 1 and Sims 2. Have them all and never have I seen such an awesome lot and building plan on an A Frame house. I plan to use this house as an entire street of them in my game. I have already loved your work before and let me tell you the time you have put into all your work does not go unnoticed! And my po Simmers can move right in. Too kwel. Thank you so much for all your time and work that you put into your designs.
Grins N Giggles~Deliah
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 6:58 AM
Thank you! I am amazed people are downloading a YEAR later :D

Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 11:22 PM Last edited by b-dude : 6th Nov 2010 at 12:05 AM.
How Do You Make It Seasons Safe? I need Help With This.
otherwise Great Job
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th May 2011 at 4:53 PM
Seasons safe means you replace the walls the roof makes with regular wall sections