Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

301 Royster Avenue -- Great Family Home!

by Simsane Posted 5th Mar 2008 at 6:04 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 9:18 PM by Simsane

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 5:47 PM
it looks great!!! cant wait to see more of your great uploads
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 6:50 PM
Very nice! I love it that you put it on a nice large lot so one can add a greenhouse, fishing hole and possible a hobby building. Those new objects from Free Time take up a lot of room! Thank you for sharing.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 2:22 AM Last edited by Simonut : 6th Feb 2009 at 9:32 AM.
I was looking forward for your next wonderful home, this is beautiful!surprising I know someone with the name of your house "Royster" but have not talk to her for years maybe it is time for me to contact her. Thank you for this beautiful home, that we all can share here on the "MOD" thank you for your time & work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 11:00 PM
Thanks to everyone for the kind comments, it's so nice of you each to take the time. I actually have Seasons, myself and only created this in Numenor's Any Game Starter so that more people would be able to use it. I like big, flat lots so that you can build a greenhouse and put a pond on as well. I don't have Free Time, but I have read that you do need a lot of space for it also. Anyway, I know this house isn't anywhere near as nice as many others on this site, so I thank you again for your kind comments.
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 10:18 AM
Another great build! I love the layout! Thanks for making it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 10:43 PM
Great! Now my sim parents can spy on their teens!
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 10:05 PM
Thank you for this wonderful Family Home! I love it!
My family of 8 (my biggest family so far) is living in it and it's great! I just changes one of the rooms to another living room for my studious sims. :D
It's funny, that no one of these family members ever goes swimming in the pool. xD but guests like it. hehe

Thank you very much!
pan
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 9:48 AM
Thank you for your nice comments, Pandada! I'm glad you and your simmies are enjoying it. :-)
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 6:21 AM
It looks nice and with double stairs.

Quite pricy, but certainly it's worth every simoleon.

thanks!

=^_^=
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 10:56 AM
Puntosmx, I'm glad you like it. I hope you have many hours of fun in it. :-)
Mad Poster
#12 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 6:00 AM
Stunning lot ! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 5:02 AM
Thanks Guardgian, it's so nice when someone actually comments in a post! I love your lots too!