Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ayden Xiberrias * the Weekend Warrior

by kamikitten Posted 6th Mar 2008 at 9:19 AM - Updated 1st Apr 2009 at 7:59 PM by kamikitten

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 2:54 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Mar 2008 at 4:32 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Ina girl, you just made my day! Thank you so much for Ayden. As I said before, he's totally dreamy =)
Btw, the comic is awesome.

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 3:00 PM
This doesn't look like a first time comic at all!! Great work!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 3:48 PM
A dreamy sim AND a kick-ass comic. This must be the only upload here that's made me laugh so much. Thank you for sharing him, he's lovely!
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 3:51 PM Last edited by kamikitten : 6th Mar 2008 at 4:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Seiza
A dreamy sim AND a kick-ass comic. This must be the only upload here that's made me laugh so much. Thank you for sharing him, he's lovely!

Haha, thnx!
May I know, why it made you laugh?

JoanneDyer - Thank you! Glad to know that ^.^

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Forum Resident
#6 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 4:48 PM
oh he's so gorgeous! but what is he doing with a scarf in the beach??? lol , I love himmm!!
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 5:12 PM Last edited by kamikitten : 6th Mar 2008 at 5:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lauralaima
oh he's so gorgeous! but what is he doing with a scarf in the beach??? lol , I love himmm!!

He has sore throat! lol

He has this scarf because the arrows quiver was like sticked to his back so, that's why the scarf. Yeah, I know... I could add something else but I thought a scarf could be something... different! haha... also in the lyrics on comic is: "I'll sit and listen to the sound of sand and cold" so...

I see it's a funny upload... It didn't wanted it to be funny but... whatever! lol

Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 5:32 PM
Lol handsome guy, and I love the comic strip
Nice idea, I think it's the first comic I see here.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 5:35 PM Last edited by federiko : 6th Mar 2008 at 5:37 PM. Reason: Spelling
Swell presentation, kami!! And great job!! Thanks! By the way, is that sea dragon a work of yours??
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 6:21 PM
Cuteness . . . I really adore your presentation.

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 6:26 PM
holy crap! he looks like my boyfriend! lol. well, yet again you have made something wonderful! take care!

Hi y'all!
My diary
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 6:38 PM
He's hoooot!! A hunky surfing bowhunter, I love it! Thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 7:03 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Mar 2008 at 4:33 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is one of the best sims I have discover so for, amazine! Thank you!

┏╗ ☆ ★ ☆
║┃╔━╦╦┳═╗║╚┛┣═╦┳╗★
┃╚┫║┃┃┃╩┫┗╗┏╣┃┃║┃
╚━╩═┻━╩━╝★┗╝┗═┻═☆ . .... ◇
Cult Leader
#14 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 7:38 PM
Awesome work, he is sooo cute. I love the comic. btw- where did you get that cool sea monster and surfboard?
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 7:42 PM
Thnx everyone! :D

The dragon is a work by markopolio at deviantart.com. Snowboard is the power of google, both photoshoped

Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 7:59 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Mar 2008 at 4:33 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Interpol AND MGMT? I always knew you had good taste. A wonderful sim, as ever.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 8:27 PM
I promise to love and cherish him...til hard drive does us part!

Thanks so much!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 8:51 PM
Hahahahahaha... That's great!!! And he's so cute!!!
Thanks!!!

... And music is my aeroplane.
Scholar
#19 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 8:59 PM
It looks wonderful, Kami! The sim is gorgeous and your comic strip is superb. You did an excellent job on everything. Thanks so much for sharing!
Scholar
#20 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 9:21 PM
Ooo! Oh I see now Thanks Ina
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#21 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baroness
Interpol AND MGMT? I always knew you had good taste. A wonderful sim, as ever.

Thnx and yes, I love MGMT, their music is so untypical and that makes it special.

Thank you all for the thanks and comments, I really appreciate it! ^^

Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 2:00 AM
He's absolutely adorable! You did a fantastic job. Thank you so much for uploading him.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 2:44 AM
Not only did you create a tasty sim but you went above and beyond with the presentation! I see a feature in your future
Scholar
#24 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 5:59 AM
He is one beautiful sim and yes, I also loved your presentation....very unique. Thank you for sharing him.
Alchemist
#25 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 6:49 AM
He looks swell and the comic is fantastic! Actually, I found it more heroic than funny...
Thanks,
(..I just watched the video, very creative music and video!)
Page 1 of 3